Talking about brock

lilsmiliex3

Everyone always talks about brock and sayd the same thing. Fact is he is the champ and if he returns as good as he left he will clear the heavyweight division. really fedor likes to stand and im sure brock wont stand with him so comone now. brock will take him down n pound him out. and someone said allistair would beat brock but i'm sure he doesnt have no ground game. the guy couldnt even take on chuck but then again every fight is different lol except the fight between chuck and tito lol. but forreal brock will beat allistair and fedor. mir has a chance as long as he gets bigger and can defend against brocks takedwn. he better start praying brock can't come back as good as he left. lol

Everyone always talks about brock and sayd the same thing. Fact is he is the champ and if he returns as good as he left he will clear the heavyweight division. really fedor likes to stand and im sure brock wont stand with him so comone now. brock will take him down n pound him out. and someone said allistair would beat brock but i'm sure he doesnt have no ground game. the guy couldnt even take on chuck but then again every fight is different lol except the fight between chuck and tito lol. but forreal brock will beat allistair and fedor. mir has a chance as long as he gets bigger and can defend against brocks takedwn. he better start praying brock can't come back as good as he left. lol

Time to start watching some MMA other than UFC, kiddo.

It's not a fact that Lesnar will clear out the division, it's an opinion. With the talent that is starting to come through in Brocks absence, such as Mir and JDS, and Mir's obvious obsession with beating Brock then it is entirely conceivable that Brock could be beaten. Hopefully, he will come back healthy, and then we will find out for sure.

brock will take him down n pound him out. and someone said allistair would beat brock but i'm sure he doesnt have no ground game. the guy couldnt even take on chuck but then again every fight is different lol except the fight between chuck and tito lol. but forreal brock will beat allistair and fedor.

Sorry buddy but Overeem is a monster his stand up is good and his submission are better, you should get hdnet or even watch some youtube on him...I think Overeem is the toughest opponent Strikeforce has for Fedor. When he fought chuck it was at LHW. you should see him now...

Fedor likes to stand? Since when? Fedor is as wellrounded as it gets. He doesn't just do 1 thing. He is sick from his back, sick from the top, sick standing, sick in the clinch. He's not just good at 1 thing like most of the HW division.

And Alistair Overeem has some of the best, if not the best, striking in the HW division right now.

IF brock returns and thats a BIG if.. he will not be as strong or as big... no-on goes though what hes going though with no adverse effects...

the guy has already lost a foot of bowel that alone i going to effect how he can eat and how he processes food.. he did not just have a nasty cold

Fedor likes to stand? Since when? Fedor is as wellrounded as it gets. He doesn't just do 1 thing. He is sick from his back' date=' sick from the top, sick standing, sick in the clinch. He's not just good at 1 thing like most of the HW division.

And Alistair Overeem has some of the best, if not the best, striking in the HW division right now.[/quote']

anyone can look good fighting cans... thats what fedor does

anyone can look good fighting cans... thats what fedor does

This again? Ok now I say Arlvoski and Sylvia were both top 5 or 10. Then you say you don't consider them top 5/10 or that it's because the division was weak when they were around. Then I answer that it doesn't matter what you think the rankings are or that it doesn't matter how good the division was back then because it was when Fedor fought them. Then I also go on to say Cain is considered a top HW as far as the UFC goes and he's only beaten cans. Carwin only beat 1 notable guy. Mir only beat 3. JDS, Big Nog and Lesnar(just because he's the current champ) are the only credible guys. And then you pull out some non-sense, but you really have nothing to say.

Edit: Forgot to mention you will say that Fedor's top competition while he fought in Pride hasn't been looking good in the UFC. To which I say that all of the wars these fighters had took their toll on them. And then you say some stuff about roids and Pride without any proof.

This again? Ok now I say Arlvoski and Sylvia were both top 5 or 10. Then you say you don't consider them top 5/10 or that it's because the division was weak when they were around. Then I answer that it doesn't matter what you think the rankings are or that it doesn't matter how good the division was back then because it was when Fedor fought them. Then I also go on to say Cain is considered a top HW as far as the UFC goes and he's only beaten cans. Carwin only beat 1 notable guy. Mir only beat 3. JDS' date=' Big Nog and Lesnar(just because he's the current champ) are the only credible guys. And then you pull out some non-sense, but you really have nothing to say.

Edit: Forgot to mention you will say that Fedor's top competition while he fought in Pride hasn't been looking good in the UFC. To which I say that all of the wars these fighters had took their toll on them. And then you say some stuff about roids and Pride without any proof.[/quote']

alot passes in 5 years... Fedor has about 4-5 legit wins over top contenders... but the rest of his fights are no-bodys freak shows or has bens...

if it was going to happen it would have happened by now. Fedor, in a lot of peoples opinion, is passed his prime, so M1 Global won't risk burning their meal ticket with a monstrous HW division like the UFC.

Brock might come back, might not, but he has made Mir into a monster nonetheless. I honestly think Mir is now going to be the no. 1 HW. his stand-up, his speed, his size and his experience are too much for the current crop to deal with.

Face facts.. I'm right..

If Brock was to beat Nog, noone in the UFC would beat him believe me. Nog is the one guy that could beat him anyone else is going to get pounded out on their back. Mir has arguably the best subs in the HW div and he couldn't sub Brock after Brock's improvements and Carwin and Cain can not stop Brock's takedowns they aren't even on the same level as Brock. JDS is a big maybe but still probably not. Fedor, well that's another story, Fedor would be favourite to win but at the same time there is absolutely a possibility that Brock can beat him too.

If Brock was to beat Nog' date=' noone in the UFC would beat him believe me. Nog is the one guy that could beat him anyone else is going to get pounded out on their back. Mir has arguably the best subs in the HW div and he couldn't sub Brock after Brock's improvements and Carwin and Cain can not stop Brock's takedowns they aren't even on the same level as Brock. JDS is a big maybe but still probably not. Fedor, well that's another story, Fedor would be favourite to win but at the same time there is absolutely a possibility that Brock can beat him too.[/quote']

I'll agree with this for now. Can't say whether or not Mir's Brock obsession has made an impact for the better or not. I think his fight with Carwin will somewhat answer some questions.

Archived