Guess which one of these girls is on the next show.

TapUout1

Heres a Picture of the 5 Ring Girls from Strikeforce.

Thought it would be fun to put this up to see what people guess. One of these lovely young ladies is a guest on the next episode of The Rear Naked Choke Show. Out Thursday 1-22-10

......................1,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 2 ...................3 .................... 4 ....................or......5

strikeforceringirls.jpg[/img]

Thought it would be fun to put this up to see what people guess. One of these lovely young ladies is a guest on the next episode of The Rear Naked Choke Show. Out Thursday 1-22-10

......................1' date=',,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 2 ...................3 .................... 4 ....................or......5[/b']

strikeforceringirls.jpg[/img]

i like # 2 q; )

I like threads that talk about chicks.....instead of idols...gods....heros......and love for a specific MMA fighter.......talking about chicks brings everyone back to level headedness!!

Ahhhhh the ladies........

Theres only 5 ....these numbers arent going to work....they need to go back and get some more friends!! I like the 10:1 ratio

I pick #4 too.

If I'm right' date=' do I get a date with her?[/quote']

Yes

Probably not

Wrong

So obviously the answer was #4 and if you had been to my website you woulda seen about 30 pics of her posted so that woulda gave it away lol. Anyway, #4 is on the latest episode.

Archived