cro cop

quickflipper

i was just watching the junior dos santos fight against cro cop for the fist time, and man was i disappointed in the way cro cop has fallen off. the whole time dos santos was punching and stalking while crop cop would cover up and run into the cage. its ****ty because i use to watch this guy destroy people in pride!

yeah. it's sad' date=' but cro cop is past his prime. just look at how many fights he's had. it was bound to happen. Same as Wandy. Hopefully their upcoming fights will go in their favor. I shouldn't say hopefully. They [b']will[/b] go in their favor.

But. Wandy at least goes for the fireworks cro cop circles till he gets punched then pushes the guy away and starts all over

Save all your tears of dissapointment' date=' you'll need it when Fedor comes to UFC.[/quote']

It will be interesting, the track record of others is definately not good. One more chance for Cro Cop, and that is being generous after he said he seriously thought of suicide in the past. I think his troubles are more mental than physical, his left leg will still knock anyone out, but he just isnt using it.

We will never have the old Pride Cro Cop but I do expect a much better UFC Cro Cop. He has changed his team and is visiting a psychologist for his octagon mental block.

If he can get over the mental thing, he will be good. It's not like his strength is gone or his technique , it's just being hid for some reason...

I think he should drop to 205 and see how well he does there. The Dos Santos fight was disappointing' date=' he did manage to connect and cut him but that's it.[/quote']

I have said this for a while. I hope with his new team, he will destroy Australia when he is here. It would be a shame to see him go out in this fashion.

Save all your tears of dissapointment' date=' you'll need it when Fedor comes to UFC.[/quote']

Not all of us will be sad when Brock loses to Fedor my friend. No tears from me anyway.

I think Cro Cop needs to go back to his mentality of "Right leg hospital' date=' left leg cemetary". The man needs to start kicking people in the head again lol[/quote']

That simple eh?

To me in JDS fight and others before in the UFC, Cro Cop relies too much on one shot knockout. For instance during the fight with JDS he did attempt a few high kicks but they were thrown from quite a distance. He looked really tense in that fight and it really disappointed me.

But I do think the mental part is his biggest problem because he has admitted in the past that he doesn't like fighting in a cage and that even when he enters the octagon for a fight he says he is thinking about fishing instead of fighting.

To me in JDS fight and others before in the UFC' date=' Cro Cop relies too much on one shot knockout. For instance during the fight with JDS he did attempt a few high kicks but they were thrown from quite a distance. He looked really tense in that fight and it really disappointed me.

But I do think the mental part is his biggest problem because he has admitted in the past that [b']he doesn't like fighting in a cage[/b] and that even when he enters the octagon for a fight he says he is thinking about fishing instead of fighting.

I don't remember him saying he doesn't like the cage. I know he started training in one.

Also since stating that, he's switched camps and has said that he is focused 100% on his next fight.

I know its easier said than done but he doesn't seem to throw as many kicks since he was kicked in the head by Gonzaga

To be honest, he was throwing alot less kicks before that as well. He commented on the mat being quite slippery in the JDS fight, but even so, he didn't throw his hands like he used to.

I'm hoping he does well against Rothwell, Cro Cop will always be one of my favorites.

Archived