HARDY vs DALEY

lilsmiliex3

Who do u think would win???? I havent seen alot of either but my favorite of the two is hardy. Still i think semtex will probably knock him out. Idk but that would deffinitly b a good fight. Better them paul vs hazelett. It shuda been hardy and daley instead but w/e. Wat do you guys think??? Who would win???

wow really didn't know english teachers got on this but ok. i fail the class CUZ of spelling and u leave the thread feeling like a ****** knowing you wouldn't say anything if we were in person. w/e

not only did we correct your poor grammar but i took a massive dump that is un-human like in your thread

not only did we correct your poor grammar but i took a massive dump that is un-human like in your thread

You also spilt paint all over it!

Daley/Hardy probably won't happen as Hamer said, they're teammates. Unless Hardy beats GSP and Daley gets the shot I don't think they would ever fight.

As for who would win, I would probably say Hardy, but very close.

**walks into thread drops paints' date=' takes the biggest dump ive ever taken, leaves thread feeling satisfied that my opinion has been heard**[/quote']

What's funny about this is he dropped paints he was carrying that messed up the thread...then he shat himself

Archived