UFCs best PFP streetfighter

ThomasTano

Ok u have to understand Anderson is not a Street fighter . He a mix martial Artist who fight in a sport with rulz.

In a steet fight u can broke a neck by only using 3 finger u cant use this in mma , u can bite , u can take is nuts appart , u can do everyting u want to survive cause in a street fight u not fighting for win , u fight to survive cause the other guys try to kill u .

Who do you think it is?

I would go with Anderson Silva' date=' but I guess many will go with Rampage.[/quote']

Yeah I gotta go with Rampage on this one. Silva is a technician and a beautiful thing to watch, but Page grew up and made his bones in the street, he has the sidewalk slams and killer instinct.

And I'd have to go Wandi also. I am surprised the Axe Murderer hasn't taken any lives in the ring as of yet.

And El Guapo!

Tank Abbot

I am humbled and ashamed to have missed the obvious answer! I am surrendering my membership card for a one day hiatus... nah, not really!

Tank is the man, but this probably only holds true after the consumption of copious ammounts of alcoholic beverages, since Tank could drink King Kong under the table!

The moniker "Tank" does not come from his fighting ability or his physique like most think. It is because he could drink like a septic tank!

I am humbled and ashamed to have missed the obvious answer! I am surrendering my membership card for a one day hiatus... nah' date=' not really!

Tank is the man, but this probably only holds true after the consumption of copious ammounts of alcoholic beverages, since Tank could drink King Kong under the table!

The moniker "Tank" does not come from his fighting ability or his physique like most think. It is because he could drink like a septic tank![/quote']

lmao i only say Tank because when he came into the UFC he had little to no training at all (at least to my knowledge)

Ok u have to understand Anderson is not a Street fighter . He a mix martial Artist who fight in a sport with rulz.

In a steet fight u can broke a neck by only using 3 finger u cant use this in mma ' date=' u can bite , u can take is nuts appart , u can do everyting u want to survive cause in a street fight u not fighting for win , u fight to survive cause the other guys try to kill u .[/quote']

Thanks for explaining this!

lmao i only say Tank because when he came into the UFC he had little to no training at all (at least to my knowledge)

Im gonna have to go with Tank also, and I know Kimbo beat Tank and all but theres no way that if youd put them in the cage when Tank first splashed on the scene theres no doubt in my mind that Tank would KO ol Kimbo beard lice!

Since Kimbo is the only streetfighter im aware of im going with Kimbo.

If u mean who would win if it was streetfighting rules, then im going with the same person I would think would win if it was mma rules. Id like to think any mma fighter would be just as tuff in a street fight if not tuffer.

Since Kimbo is the only streetfighter im aware of im going with Kimbo.

If u mean who would win if it was streetfighting rules' date=' then im going with the same person I would think would win if it was mma rules. Id like to think any mma fighter would be just as tuff in a street fight if not tuffer.[/quote']

Just because you box in a parking lot or a backyard doesn't mean you're a 'street fighter'. To me a street fighter is someone who fights that has no training. Even when he was just a YouTube phenom Kimbo had some training. I think there are too many perceptions on what this thread actually means.

Wow! "easily stopped"' date=' did not think that.[/quote']

Yes. It doesn't matter how good you are, in the streets anything can happen. Street fights have no rules and can be very dirty if someone wants to make it. I don't care if you're 50-0 in the octagon, you're not going to fair very well after someone wings a brick at your face.

Just because you box in a parking lot or a backyard doesn't mean you're a 'street fighter'. To me a street fighter is someone who fights that has no training. Even when he was just a YouTube phenom Kimbo had some training. I think there are too many perceptions on what this thread actually means.

Yes. It doesn't matter how good you are' date=' in the streets anything can happen. Street fights have no rules and can be very dirty if someone wants to make it. I don't care if you're 50-0 in the octagon, you're not going to fair very well after someone wings a brick at your face.[/quote']

Yes, but just because you dont look or act like a thug it does not mean that you cant be very nasty in streetfights. If you are a VERY talented MMA fighter and with a heart, offcourse you most probably also have exact the same talent and insticts to use dirty tricks in a fight as you have the talent to fight with rules.

Just because Tank and Kimbo look like thugs and are known for having had several streetfights against other thugs, does not mean that they would beat the worlds most talented MMA fighter in a streetfight.

Am really surprised that som many seems to believe so.

Yes' date=' but just because you dont look or act like a thug it does not mean that you cant be very nasty in streetfights. If you are a VERY talented MMA fighter and with a heart, offcourse you most probably also have exact the same talent and insticts to use dirty tricks in a fight as you have the talent to fight with rules.

Just because Tank and Kimbo look like thugs and are known for having had several streetfights against other thugs, does not mean that they would beat the worlds most talented MMA fighter in a streetfight.

Am really surprised that som many seems to believe so.[/quote']

First of all what does looking and acting like a thug have anything to do with what's being discussed here? What's being said is not who would do best in a streetfight, but instead who is the best street fighter. More than likely if someone is a top of the list MMA fighter he won't use dirty tricks because he has the self confidence and knows that he can fight. But that's not saying that he won't.

And no one said Tank or Kimbo would beat the best MMA fighters on the street. But I guarantee you they have more of a chance than in the octagon.

Yes. It doesn't matter how good you are' date=' in the streets anything can happen. Street fights have no rules and can be very dirty if someone wants to make it. I don't care if you're 50-0 in the octagon, you're not going to fair very well after someone wings a brick at your face.[/quote']

What's stopping Silva from dodging the brick and kneeing you in the face?

Someone who has martial arts experience will always win in a street fight, you're taught to defend yourself, not fight inside a small cage.

What's stopping Silva from dodging the brick and kneeing you in the face?

Someone who has martial arts experience will always win in a street fight' date=' you're taught to defend yourself, not fight inside a small cage.[/quote']

oh nothing at all. It's just an example that anything can happen. And I would expect Silva to do just that since he is 'Neo' lol

And I have seen many trained fighters (ok not many, maybe like 3-4) get dropped in a street fight. But I would still agree that 9/10 the MMA fighter would win.

But again, we're talking about who is the best street fighter, not who would do best in a street fight.

oh nothing at all. It's just an example that anything can happen. And I would expect Silva to do just that since he is 'Neo' lol

And I have seen many trained fighters (ok not many' date=' maybe like 3-4) get dropped in a street fight. But I would still agree that 9/10 the MMA fighter would win.

But again, we're talking about who is the best street fighter, not who would do best in a street fight.[/quote']

No, we are talking about who would do best in a streetfight. You said that your view of a streetfighter is a guy who fights on the streets and has no martial arts training.

If my question was about streetfighters without martial arts training, why would I then vote on Anderson Silva?

There is offcourse difference between fighting in a cage with rules and fighting on the streets without rules. Some UFC fighters would gain edge against other UFC fighters if the fight would be a streetfight instead of a cage fight with rules.

No' date=' we are talking about who would do best in a streetfight. You said that your view of a streetfighter is a guy who fights on the streets and has no martial arts training.

If my question was about streetfighters without martial arts training, why would I then vote on Anderson Silva?

There is offcourse difference between fighting in a cage with rules and fighting on the streets without rules. Some UFC fighters would gain edge against other UFC fighters if the fight would be a streetfight instead of a cage fight with rules.[/quote']

but i don't want to argue this lol the point of this thread (at least to me) is who is the best street fighter. not who is best in a street fight. and yes, to me a street fighter is someone who fights with no training. If you don't agree with this, then yes you can pick Silva as the best. But to me Silva is not a street fighter. That's not to say he wouldn't kick **** on the streets though.

I think his 2nd to last fight , he said he was at a Bar eaching cheeseburgers and slurping down a few quarts of beeer 2 days before he registerd for his UFC brawl lol now aint that training of champions lol ....I guess we'll ask Roy Nelson lol . My guess for best streetfighter, Thiago Alves or Keith Jardine, that guy has a head on him like a helmet lol .

thiago silva and bas rutten are the best ones ive seen, but due to the fact its a street fight with head stomps nut kicks and everything else,i dont think anyone mentioned before this would stack up to the brutality of the axe murderer,wandy is the last guy in the ufc id want to see in a dark alley somewhere, jesus im getting scared jus thinking of the prospect

Mirko Crocop. The guy was a Russian police officer & I'm sure he's had his fair share of street brawls. Also Murcus Davis; badass Irish dude from Boston with legit boxing skill. He would hurt guys on the street.

Also, I don't think you have to define a streetfighter as a guy has has training or doesn't. I know plenty of guys who trained in martial arts who would get killed in a street fight, and others who have no training who would destroy guys with years of traing. It just depends on the mentality of the individual.

but i don't want to argue this lol the point of this thread (at least to me) is who is the best street fighter. not who is best in a street fight. and yes' date=' to me a street fighter is someone who fights with no training. If you don't agree with this, then yes you can pick Silva as the best. But to me Silva is not a street fighter. That's not to say he wouldn't kick **** on the streets though.[/quote']

If you fight in the streets you are a streetfighter. Just because you have trained martial arts does not mean you can not or will not fight in the streets.

If you fight in the streets you are a streetfighter. Just because you have trained martial arts does not mean you can not or will not fight in the streets.

I'm not sure why you are taking this so seriously but...

Since we haven't seen Anderson Silva in a single street fight, I'm not sure you can say he is the "PFP best streetfighter" that the UFC has. And I say that with a smile to play along with the discussion. Think of it this way. It's worse than people saying Brock is the best HW when he only has what 5 fights? It'd be like saying he were the best if he never fought anyone. So technically I'd think Kimbo would be the best since he has more fights, and more wins.

Woe onto me for doubting Brock :)

Archived