Your UFC nickname??

StaySmartGE

I have thought what would be UFC nickname and some of them are ridiculous and some of them are already taken.

The ''best'' one I have came up with is ''Ragin' Finn'' still sounds stupid......

So' date=' what would be your nicname in UFC.

Try to come up with a name which isn't in use.[/quote']

How about "Finnish Flash"

Mine would be: "The Sesquipedalian" for no reason other than I get a kick out of the word (fifty feet and totally foreign).

In lieu of any martial-arts skills, my strategy would be to hire fast-talking attorneys who could dazzle my opponents with brilliance (or baffle them with bull$hit), goading them into conceding defeat.

It will strike fear into the hearts of all who fight me' date=' a clever tactical maneuver. More importantyl, WHY aren't you watching CBB?[/quote']

Adolf Wifeler is watching Corrie because someone is leaving someone else, so we're going for C4+1, which does mean only a 20 minute break before eviction time!

Adolf Wifeler is watching Corrie because someone is leaving someone else' date=' so we're going for C4+1, which does mean only a 20 minute break before eviction time![/quote']

That's a good thing, I have to try and kill time for an hour and a bit inbetween, probably time spent on here.

How about "The Spooner"? That'll be another good one to get in people's heads, I don't need trash talk if I can have strange nicknames and spread crazy rumours about my bizarre antics during fights. FREAK 'EM OUT.

Archived