Best Dana White quote

Marshall498

I was watching the Season 10 of TUF and Dana was ripping apart Big Country for his win over Kimbo... Saying he wasnt impressed and he only did what he had to do to win the fight...

Last time a checked' date=' Winning without taking any punishment is the best way to win a fight right?[/quote']

You're right, but you have to remember that Dana is a big fan of the sport as well as being the president. If you've ever watched a TUF 7 then you'll see how excited Dana gets by good fights, he's like a kid in a candy store.

It may be unprofessional of him, but I think he was more annoyed at Roy Nelson's reluctance to entertain as opposed to his actual performance.

Dana's best quote was his response to a Reporter asking him why he woulnd't pay more to have Fedor come to the UFC than he would to keep Randy Couture: he basically told the reporter he was a *blank*ing moron for suggesting he pay Fedor more than Randy he actually got really pissed all of a sudden and rambled on about it for a few minutes.

I was watching the Season 10 of TUF and Dana was ripping apart Big Country for his win over Kimbo... Saying he wasnt impressed and he only did what he had to do to win the fight...

Last time a checked' date=' Winning without taking any punishment is the best way to win a fight right?[/quote']

wow are u a troll?

if not let the sarcasm begin

damn man you must be a ****ing genius to realize something so complex, you shouldnt be on the forums you should be finding the cure for cancer

i think he was just pissed that roy didnt perform. he probably thought roy could still have beat him but roy took the chicken sh it way out and layed on him .. not only does that make roy nelson look like crap and a bi tch it makes kimbo's loss a fluke in most peoples eye's .. and lets not forget roy's talk about his loop holes to win when he and the guys were sitting outside

since when choking the beer stomach has been impressing?

Archived