Kimbo Slice to fight Matt Mitrione at UFC 113

xxTRUTHxx

Not gonna happen' date=' Mitrione already has denied the rumors (search)

Random internet rumors and speculation are a dangerous thing in the hands of the young!

And if it did happen, Meathead by 1st rd KO![/quote']

sometimes the news hits the net before the other fighter finds out ask shane carwin he said the samething about frank mir. it might of just got out by someone before they approached mitrione

All I am saying is it hasn't been confirmed by fighters or the UFC so at this point it is pure rumor and speculation so don't get too worked up about it.

You can see the comments on the article and people are getting all bent because Kimbo is on the card. These same people who hate Kimbo, after he actually did earn his way in and will have to continue to work twice as hard to keep it because of his past, are the ones who Love Lesnar, even though technically, Kimbo has much MMA experience and now better training than Brock does. Strange mixed up world we live in!

Honestly I think someone engaging Kimbo will make him a better fighter. Mitrione will push the pace with him and it's either going one of two ways if that happens imho either Mitrione getting KO'd or getting the KO. Kimbo doesn't really attack it seems when he's facing a tenative opponent. I'd like to watch this fight as both have some skills on their feet.

Honestly I think someone engaging Kimbo will make him a better fighter. Mitrione will push the pace with him and it's either going one of two ways if that happens imho either Mitrione getting KO'd or getting the KO. Kimbo doesn't really attack it seems when he's facing a tenative opponent. I'd like to watch this fight as both have some skills on their feet.

My money is on Kimbo, after his fight with Alexander he's starting to get back his confidence he lost after the Petruzelli lost. After his win here I'd like to see him against Cro Cop.

I wouldnt say Kimbo had a glass chin.It aint granite either,and i seem to remember his fight against Mercer,who cracked him early on and he took it well.

Yes Seth KO`d him but he`d have knocked anyone out with that punch.

Hope Kimbo v Mitrione is penciled in for UFC 113 cos it looks like it could be an early contender for card of the year.

I know nothings finalised yet but Shogun v Macheater,Fraggle v Daley,Evans v Rampage and Cote v Belcher.....BRING IT ON!!!

Archived