Wanderlei Silva vs Forrest Griffin

K22UFC

I think this would be a great fight. It is is one of the fights I most want to see. It would be a war. I think that Forrest would win now but the Pride Wanderlei would of KO'd Griffin. What do you think of this fight?

Wanderlei hasn't changed people such as yourselves are only stating this based off comentating and need to stop.

just stop, and take a look at the competition he's had with the UFC since Pride.

The fight with Franklin was a BRAWL! he SLAYED Jardine executioner style, the fight with Chuck was also an all out brawling war. and ok his only real loss is being KO'd but you cannot take that away from Wandy as he got KO'd by a fully conditioned and trained Rampage, he never had a full training camp when fighting Wandy in Pride, fact. Rampage is a bloody destroyer when he's focused and conditioned and had a full training camp with a gameplan. his boxing is golden now.

and 2 unanimous decision losses that could have easily been Split Decisions, in bouts that were wars (Franklin and Chuck) that is not a bad thing.

neways, Griffin would keep distance and outwork Wandy, if Wandy got close and was able to reach Griffin's jaw with full strength, then maybe he'd win, Griffin is a large LHW, and Wandy is now MW anyways

I think this would be a great fight. It is is one of the fights I most want to see. It would be a war. I think that Forrest would win now but the Pride Wanderlei would of KO'd Griffin. What do you think of this fight?

This fight would be nothing but 15 minutes of scar tissue production, they would both get wobbled and knocked silly, then hug and blah blah blah and then just state they love to do it for the fans, the fight would mean nothing right now aside from the fact that Wandy is a MW

wandy would win this out just because i dont think forrest can hurt him. forrest has never impressed me with his stand up even a limping rampage was giving him problems! wandy with the ko. over forrest pillow fist griffin.

I doubt it, forrest's hands may not be the best but he more then compensates with leg kicks, he may not be knocking everyone out, but he deffinetly out-works and out-points alot of people, i love wandy but he just isnt big enough to compete fairly against most LHW, forrest before cutting is about 240, when wandy was at LHW he was probably about 210-215, i really doubt wanderlie would KO forrest in the first place

Forest can win the first 2 rounds and hit Wandy hard,Forest is not a puncher.Wandy need a clean punch and Forest will be at least dizzy and we all now how Wandy react if he smell 'blood'.Forest must stay away from the punching game to win this.Starting brawling will only send him to sleep.

Archived