Why does the Ultimate Fighter have to make alot of fighters look bad

sjameson6969

This is defo true, I'm sure after the ultimate fighter Ramapage vs Rashad Rampage lost alot of fans due to how the show made him look.

Bisping was the same, show made out he was giving Matt Hammil a hard time, but he wasn't the only one laughing at Matt Hamil. (and Hammil did look very annoying)

Shamrock looked bad against tito, and thats very hard to do!!!! Hardly anybody likes tito!

Theres quite a few examples of this, I know it's an entertainment show but it needs to show good and bad on both sides. I'm sure Rashad wasn't perfectly behaved all the way through that season.

What yous think....?

Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the show can only make you look bad if you give them material to work with. If you look at recent contestants like Amir Sadollah, Matt Brown, Ryan Bader, Efrain Escudero, Phillipe Nover, Ross Pearson, Tim Creduer, just to name a few they came off the show with decent reputations because they didn't do anything that was stupid.

Contrast those people with Jeremy May, The Browning mistakes, Shane Nelson and Michael Bisping, then the only reason they were able to be made to look bad was because of how they acted during the show.

I think the show can only make you look bad if you give them material to work with. If you look at recent contestants like Amir Sadollah' date=' Matt Brown, Ryan Bader, Efrain Escudero, Phillipe Nover, Ross Pearson, Tim Creduer, just to name a few they came off the show with decent reputations because they didn't do anything that was stupid.

Contrast those people with Jeremy May, The Browning mistakes, Shane Nelson and Michael Bisping, then the only reason they were able to be made to look bad was because of how they acted during the show.[/quote']

Happy with another decent response.

I think the show can only make you look bad if you give them material to work with. If you look at recent contestants like Amir Sadollah' date=' Matt Brown, Ryan Bader, Efrain Escudero, Phillipe Nover, Ross Pearson, Tim Creduer, just to name a few they came off the show with decent reputations because they didn't do anything that was stupid.

Contrast those people with Jeremy May, The Browning mistakes, Shane Nelson and Michael Bisping, then the only reason they were able to be made to look bad was because of how they acted during the show.[/quote']

/thread

I think that generally the show just shows the extremes of peooples personailtys. they have a whole weeks worth of footage to fit into one hour long episode so they just show the most interesting bits which is normally the arguments and the pranks. I still like Rampage just as much as I did before and I like Rashad a little more than I used to.

I never liked Bisping. Henderson is probably just a quiet kind of guy cos all I could see on season 9 was bisping being a phalice and the american guys stabbing each other in the backs like a bunch of pre-pubesent school girls, there was hardly any actual footage of Henderson other than him calling Bisping a Dbag.

do u think rampage cares if he lost fans...man these r fighters not a popularity contest. cant u get it

Bingo. I think people get too caught up in "oh but he seems like he has a nice personality". This is not politics, this is fighting. I tend to choose my favorite fighters on well......... their ability to fight. Odd I know isn't it:p

And personally I didn't see anything Rampage did on the show as that bad or any reason to think bad of him. He was dealing with a very arrogant individual in Rashad. Not only that but it's frustrating when you loose like Rampage did so what if he showed emotions. It's not like he didn't antagonize anyone that wasn't deserving of it. If you can't take a good ribbing than good luck to you in life cause you'll need it.

Being hated sells just as many if not more tickets then being loved.

I hate Lesnar, but I was really looking forward to buying the carwin fight in hopes to see carwin knock him out.

If more people hate rampage for the show, then they'll probably pay to see him possibly get knocked out as well. I thought rampage was hilarious on the show though.

Archived