Cheick Kongo vs Paul Buentello on Versus

HBfightfan714

Wow this card is turning out nicer than mose of the recent PPVs.

This is a perfect matchup for both guys looking to rebound. I'd like to see Paul Buentello walk away with the win, but I don't think Cheick Kongo will allow that. Either way it's going to be a great HW striking match, can't wait for this card!

This will be a slugfest.

yeah too bad the headhunter will be on the ground first round ko cheick kongo i know you all wanna ride his nuts becuase hes on the forums but we all really know the same thig paul was never very good when there were no hw's now the hw is stacked paul isnt even a top 15

yeah too bad the headhunter will be on the ground first round ko cheick kongo i know you all wanna ride his nuts becuase hes on the forums but we all really know the same thig paul was never very good when there were no hw's now the hw is stacked paul isnt even a top 15

yeah, i agree cheick will win

1."Filthy" Tom Lawlor is great.

2."The Spider"

3."The Prodigy"

Who's the better "Pitbull"? Arlovski or Alves?

Arlovski for sure. Dude was UFC HW champ. Thiago Alves has done nothing. His two biggest wins are Hughes and Koscheck. Andrei has mauled names like Werdum, Zentsov, The Janitor, Buentello, Rothwell, Nelson, Sylvia.......no contest here.

Shinya 'Tobikan Judan' Aoki.......

this translates to '10th Degree in Flying Submissions'

I also dig Cigano (Gypsy)' date=' Spider, Axe-Murderer, and Shogun[/quote']

I liked my "Filthy" Tom one, but I think you win!

Arlovski for sure. Dude was UFC HW champ. Thiago Alves has done nothing. His two biggest wins are Hughes and Koscheck. Andrei has mauled names like Werdum' date=' Zentsov, The Janitor, Buentello, Rothwell, Nelson, Sylvia.......no contest here.[/quote']

I would say Arlovski too for the same reasons. Thanks, I wanted to see everyone's opinion. Sorry for the mini thread within the thread OP.

I liked my "Filthy" Tom one' date=' but I think you win!

I would say Arlovski too for the same reasons. Thanks, I wanted to see everyone's opinion. Sorry for the mini thread within the thread OP.[/quote']

Filthy is a great one. Much more punch in your face type of nick.....which is good!

Archived