That ol wandy

poonmachine

I love watching Wandy fights. His staredowns are barbaric and his aggressive tactics are equally bloodthirsty. I look forward to his matchup with MB.

Unfortunately, I have Bisping winning by split decision from impressive footwork and pillowhands. I hate to compare Wandy to Leben in any way, but I can easily see Wandy getting frustrated with Bisping's pedaling and eating alot of pillows.

i believe that wanderlei will try to cut Bisping off an chop him down wit leg kicks an then begin his killer attacks

idk if anyone agree's but wandy an hendo are somewat da same kind of stand-up fighter's

i agree but still think mike will win like i thought he would win against hendo...but anyone can get sloppy and get hit with a huge shot

ME LOVES ME SPINACH

i think wandy gets laid to much or somethan .. he's way to peaceful now .. I havent seen in any stare-downs lately' date=' his death stare .. you know the one where he looks like he got two new axes and he's ready to chop your a ss up[/quote']

Yes he seem like he don't care to much if he win or not,i have his pride DVD and when i see those fights i wonder if i can recognize him in the ufc if i don't know it's him.:(

i love wandy and will support him no matter what he does, if the weight cut went good i think bisbing is in for a short night. he gets so pumped up by the crowd and aussies are loud and boistrous people at sporting events.(no offense if this is deemed offensive by any austrailians) as for ak i dont have a clue, his threads are complete garbage intended to get under peoples skin, which i guess he does a good job at. i stopped reading his crap along time ago

Archived