Jedi or Sith?

AvengerdDub

but come on how cool is vader? admit it

the original Sith Lords in the Old Republic series are the badest MOFO's the Sith or Jedi ever saw, one lived for hundreds of years and ended up being made of PURE force, no skin or nething, that's a bad mofo right there.

kind of a huge nerd on the side of being in Karate my whole life lol

the original Sith Lords in the Old Republic series are the badest MOFO's the Sith or Jedi ever saw' date=' one lived for hundreds of years and ended up being made of PURE force, no skin or nething, that's a bad mofo right there.

kind of a huge nerd on the side of being in Karate my whole life lol[/quote']

ok kid get out more

ok kid get out more

bro I'm a kid that grew up in the 90's, we can do it all at once, controlled a.d.d lol. besides it was from a game :D.

started training at 5, still am at 22, traveled quite a bit already, did all my schooling and college. so what i can learn alot and keep it in my head, and still be able to get out my entire life so far and party hardy with people. i think i've gotten out enough so far ;)

bro I'm a kid that grew up in the 90's' date=' we can do it all at once, controlled a.d.d lol. besides it was from a game :D.

started training at 5, still am at 22, traveled quite a bit already, did all my schooling and college. so what i can learn alot and keep it in my head, and still be able to get out my entire life so far and party hardy with people. i think i've gotten out enough so far ;)[/quote']

was only joking mate lol

Some of the Jedi were friends with Chewbacca. That's all the motivation I need to think they are far cooler.

But sith can go around sleeping with *****es, party all night, use their powers to lift and throw things around and manipulate peoples minds. But hey if you wanna be a freindless virgin (im talking about the jedi's lol) and have to be politically correct just so you can talk to wookies, well then whatever floats your boat haha.

But sith can go around sleeping with *****es' date=' party all night, use their powers to lift and throw things around and manipulate peoples minds. But hey if you wanna be a freindless virgin (im talking about the jedi's lol) and have to be politically correct just so you can talk to wookies, well then whatever floats your boat haha.[/quote']

Not just the wookies, the ewoks too.

Chewie&Ewoks.jpg

My decision is based solely off of my experiences in KoTOR 1 and 2. It is so much easier to be a sith. For example, you're going to hunt down some hyrdo raiders that are stealing your water onTatooine. You can kill them, take all of their stuff, then go back to the guy that hired you and jack him for some more coin. If he doesn't agree, then you just kill his peasant ****.

If you're a Jedi, then you would just have to take the poor **** water farmer screwing you outta some cheddar as the powers of the force and hope it repays you in the end.

Not really man. Darth Maul couldn't even beat Obi Wan and Qui Gon together. Vader almost orchestrated the demise of the enitre Jedi Order.

Vader>All other Sith.

A man who knows his Star Wars. Good call, Vader is the greatest Sith, no questions asked.

And that fan made link you posted was sick Kev, nice.

A man who knows his Star Wars. Good call' date=' Vader is the greatest Sith, no questions asked.

And that fan made link you posted was sick Kev, nice.[/quote']

Man, if only you knew. I own all collectors editions, episode 1-6, Both Family Guy Star Wars Episodes, both Robot Chicken episodes, and Fanboys =p. Have every SW game and read the books religiously. Greatest fiction line of our time, by far. As a matter of fact, it is about, the only fiction I read.

Man' date=' if only you knew. I own all collectors editions, episode 1-6, Both Family Guy Star Wars Episodes, both Robot Chicken episodes, and Fanboys =p. Have every SW game and read the books religiously. Greatest fiction line of our time, by far. As a matter of fact, it is about, the only fiction I read.[/quote']

Very nice. I've been a big fan since my childhood, have seen the original 3 at least 20 times each.....read a few of the novels, but didn't really get into it on print. Still have some original comics though, and I played that SW card game from about 15 years ago - it friggin ruled. I had such a badass Darkside deck....lol

A man who knows his Star Wars. Good call' date=' Vader is the greatest Sith, no questions asked.

And that fan made link you posted was sick Kev, nice.[/quote']

Oh and to get super Star Wars geeky, Vader had the Highest metachlorian count of all Jedi and Sith, with the exception of his off spring, Leia and Luke.

Very nice. I've been a big fan since my childhood' date=' have seen the original 3 at least 20 times each.....read a few of the novels, but didn't really get into it on print. Still have some original comics though, and I played that SW card game from about 15 years ago - it friggin ruled. I had such a badass Darkside deck....lol[/quote']

If you're a Star Wars fan and own an Xbow or Xbox 360, I highly suggest Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2. Greatest RPG video games ever. You choose what you want to do the entire game, Dark Side or Jedi. Plus it pre-dates the series in the timeline so you get hella Star Wars history in the storyline. You end up being the Sith who trains the Emperor, if you go Dark Side.

If you're a Star Wars fan and own an Xbow or Xbox 360' date=' I highly suggest Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2. Greatest RPG video games ever. You choose what you want to do the enitre game, Dark Side or Jedi. Plus it pre-dates the series in the timeline so you get hella Star Wars history in the storyline. You end up being the Sith who trains the Emperor, if you go Dark Side.[/quote']

Oh I've cleaned them both bro. I'm a video game maestro - no way I miss two Bioware legends like KOTOR. Classics, as you indicated.

Oh and to get super Star Wars geeky' date=' Vader had the Highest metachlorian count of all Jedi and Sith, with the exception of his off spring, Leia and Luke.[/quote']

That's so geeky, it's cool.

I want to see Lucas do an entire movie on Boba Fett, or one of the other badass bountyhunters like Dengar.

That's so geeky' date=' it's cool.

I want to see Lucas do an entire movie on Boba Fett, or one of the other badass bountyhunters like Dengar.[/quote']

I would prefer a Han Solo/ Chewy film with the back story of Boba Fett. He just seems so ordinary if you know the storyline. Every single storm trooper is a Boba Fett.

Either that or an in-betweener telling the story of General Grievous and the demise of the Jedi's. The cartoon just doesn't do that part of the story justice.

I would prefer a Han Solo/ Chewy film with the back story of Boba Fett. He just seems so ordinary if you know the storyline. Every single storm trooper is a Boba Fett.

Either that or an in-betweener telling the story of General Grievous and the demise of the Jedi's. The cartoon just doesn't do that part of the story justice.

Yeah, I knew the Fett/Stormtrooper thing, but figured Lucas could drum up some new badassery for him in an origins type movie.

My favourite thing in Star Wars, is the Rancor Monster.

I would have to say' date=' good luck, and I hope you aren't married. I've almost gotten divorced due to WoW time schedules[/b']. I will not give in with Star Wars material though. :P

Were you on Oprah? LOL. I once caught an episode with WoW addicts....I thought I dug video games.....haha.

Yeah' date=' I knew the Fett/Stormtrooper thing, but figured Lucas could drum up some new badassery for him in an origins type movie.

My favourite thing in Star Wars, is the Rancor Monster.[/quote']

Yeah, but it was just a beast. I also thought that maybe, just maybe, the story of Yoda and Mace Windu coming to fruition would be cool. Had it not been for Anakin/Vaders interfernece, he(Windu) would've crushed the Emperor. He was the wild card before Anakin, so powerful but couldn't really control his emotions, hence him getting involved with trying to kill Palapatine.

Archived