Please Check out my new drawing of Ben 'Killa B' Saunders

ShomanArt

This drawing is extra special to me because Ben asked me to draw him when he was called the Jeet Kune Do Warrior about 5 years ago. He said I'd see him in the UFC one day and boy was he right. I told him if he finished a top 10 opponent he'd get his drawing. He did... and I did. Obviously heavily influenced by Bruce Lee I found it only fitting that he share the paper with his idol. I actually like this piece I did. Usually I hate my drawings. So I hope you enjoy it!

Evan

ben_saunders.jpg

you have a special gift...there might be a niche market for these drawings...take them to a UFC fan expo some time or to a weigh in and try and sell them outside the arena (just don't get arrested for selling without a permit).

Seriously, you have some talent...

Oh, i loved the drawing

This drawing is extra special to me because Ben asked me to draw him when he was called the Jeet Kune Do Warrior about 5 years ago. He said I'd see him in the UFC one day and boy was he right. I told him if he finished a top 10 opponent he'd get his drawing. He did... and I did. Obviously heavily influenced by Bruce Lee I found it only fitting that he share the paper with his idol. I actually like this piece I did. Usually I hate my drawings. So I hope you enjoy it!

Evan

ben_saunders.jpg

Because I feel that this should be displayed more than just once, I have quoted the OP.

Amazing as always, man!

Evan

ben_saunders.jpg

dude I bought a signed Hendo poster off you website a couple weeks ago and haven't gotten it yet, how long does it take to ship usually. I'm in Montreal, Quebec??

dude I bought a signed Hendo poster off you website a couple weeks ago and haven't gotten it yet' date=' how long does it take to ship usually. I'm in Montreal, Quebec??[/quote']

I guess it may take a little longer to get them there. But, it will be worth the wait.

I think I'm going to order one of your autographed ones' date=' they're just awesome, I want one of the prints on my wall!

Are they all autographed or are they a print of the autograph?[/quote']

all autographs are the actual autograph on prints. all sigs are original. that other way is dumb. :)

dude I bought a signed Hendo poster off you website a couple weeks ago and haven't gotten it yet' date=' how long does it take to ship usually. I'm in Montreal, Quebec??[/quote']

i say this all the time to my canadian peeps. canada post is the single worst postal system on the planet. usually it takes 2-4 weeks. i hate it... but they truly suck. i always joke that a kid on a rusty bike takes the prints from me to canada and hopefully there is no snow storm on the way. keep me updated on the status. evan@shomanart.com

i say this all the time to my canadian peeps. canada post is the single worst postal system on the planet. usually it takes 2-4 weeks. i hate it... but they truly suck. i always joke that a kid on a rusty bike takes the prints from me to canada and hopefully there is no snow storm on the way. keep me updated on the status. evan@shomanart.com

Lol ok well good to know it's on its way :)

wow dude this thing is ****. wow you can't draw better than this??? i must be the master of art.. why don't you go back to college and learn there. you suk at drawing...hahaha..lol..jk. jk. dude this is awesome. u r awesome. if i could draw this id sell them for so much and make doing that into a living. great job and I am looking forward to the future for your new drawing. later.

:)

give it time. not everyone has logged in yet to tell me it isn't real or that i'm a fraud.

If people are saying it isn't real it's more of a compliment than anything. It's so good some people can't fathom that you can draw that. Your artistic abilities are incredible. Just framed two of the prints I bought from you. They look mighty good on my wall right now.

Archived