Bisping trains With...

Kranga

big deal that he trains with rampage. rampage IMO is a **** training partner. his work ethic sucks and he is not one of the most technical fighters. im just saying idk what he is gonna bring to the table as far as him training with bisping.

Yeah I kind of agree. Rampage won with pure punching power, which Bisping doesn't posess. I'm not saying Bisping has a bad stand up game, but he doesnt have Rampages power.

big deal that he trains with rampage. rampage IMO is a **** training partner. his work ethic sucks and he is not one of the most technical fighters. im just saying idk what he is gonna bring to the table as far as him training with bisping.

I would like to throw in that Rampage is a POS.

+1

say what you want about rampage, but he's trained with many differant camps and people and had so many full training camps for big, no HUGE fights to say he isnt help in a training camp is absolutly ludacris, especially considering most of this is based off TUF10 and him making a movie. im not even much of a rampage fan, but i know the only way to get as far as he's gotton in mma is to work your friggen butt off.

It maybe old news to some of you but I had not heard this yet. Thanks for the thread. Anyways i'm with a lot of people here in wondering what Rampage will bring as a training partner. We have already seen he is not that great of a teacher from his stints on TUF. He's a great fighter but as far as teaching people what they need to know to win a fight he has no idea.

Archived