give this a thought

boxer55

i know that Melvin Guillard will never move up the ranks but i do think that Melvin Guillard could stand up with BJ Penn.

alright i know that no one will agree because BJ is God but just give it some thought, Melvin can handle himself pretty good on the feet.

im not sayin that melvin could beat BJ, but if it stayed in the boxing category i think that Melvin has better hands, but overall BJ is a better and more well rounded fighter

im just stating my opinion, i do not want an arguement

i know that Melvin Guillard will never move up the ranks but i do think that Melvin Guillard could stand up with BJ Penn.

alright i know that no one will agree because BJ is God but just give it some thought' date=' Melvin can handle himself pretty good on the feet.

im not sayin that melvin could beat BJ, but if it stayed in the boxing category i think that Melvin has better hands, but overall BJ is a better and more well rounded fighter

im just stating my opinion, i do not want an arguement[/quote']

i know exactly what your sayin guillard is so explosive it would not be a boring match nice thread

BJ would just crush Guillard. Guillard is a good wrestler but his takedown defense SUCKS. BJ would take him down easily and would pick him apart on the feet. Who has Guillard outstruck on the feet. Dennis Siver, Rick Davis, and technically he beat Diaz on the feet before the submission but those guys are no where near BJ's level standing or on the ground. Guillard will never bu in the title picture in the current lightweight division.

BJ would just crush Guillard. Guillard is a good wrestler but his takedown defense SUCKS. BJ would take him down easily and would pick him apart on the feet. Who has Guillard outstruck on the feet. Dennis Siver' date=' Rick Davis, and technically he beat Diaz on the feet before the submission but those guys are no where near BJ's level standing or on the ground. Guillard will never bu in the title picture in the current lightweight division.[/quote']

+1

Guillard has good stand up but BJ's is definetely better.

Archived