James Mcsweeney

TrueGrit

Hes got a really crappy record. 4-4 so i dont think he'd do well against top competition. And hes lost to Al-Turk! Anyone who loses to that guy must quit mma

Lmao hahahaha anybody that losses to that gate keeper really needs to quit MMA. I personally don't like Mcsweeny he bullied I forgot whats his name on the show. I think he's too small of a heavyweight to get as far as to become champion, plus he has no ground game and will easily get crushed by any grappler.

He has an average at best record and he wasn't very impressive, even on the domestic scene BUT he has since relocated to train full time at Greg Jackson's and afaik he has been there for two years or so, therefore you'd expect he has come on in leaps and bounds and will be far from the same fighter he was before.

The_Dos records mean nothing' date=' any 1 with little mma knowledge will know that..he can build on it...and plus at least he made the transition and fought in the octagon what have u done? but hia ground game isnt that great, hes working on it, fighters grow son[/quote']

just a question. how come every time someone has a different opinion than you all you ever say is "why dont you get in the octagon and fight?" or "i dont see you in there fighting."

guess what, i dont see you in there either. this is a forum if you've forgotten. and yes, records do mean something.

Archived