Semtex continues the trash talk against Kos

Ares9139

Semtex has confirmed the fight through Facebook and has continued to talk trash to Koscheck:

"Looks like the date it set, time to give Mr Koscheck an education in Semtex beatdown......Only problem there is no pass grade in this class for him...He fails.....Roll on UFC 113, May 1st, Canada."

He also posted this link, saying it should be the theme tune to UFC 113:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSDeoO-j3G0

Funny stuff.

Do you think this is to decide GSP's next challenger then? Bit unfair to look past Kos' date=' though.[/quote']

If you're implying that I'm looking past Kos, you're wrong. I am looking past Daley. He will get submitted. You have my word.

Both guys may need another win or 2. But there wouldn't really be anyone else.

If you're implying that I'm looking past Kos' date=' you're wrong. I am looking past Daley. He will get submitted. You have my word.

I think this should determine who fights GSP if Kos wins. I don't see Daley having a shot.[/quote']

I was just fooling, although I would love to see Daley knock Koscheck spark out. This fight is Koschecks' to lose IMO. If he fights smart and takes it to the ground, it's his all day.

If his ego get's in the way, which is entirely possible, Daley knocks him out worse than Paulo Thiago did.

I was just fooling' date=' although I would love to see Daley knock Koscheck spark out. This fight is Koschecks' to lose IMO. If he fights smart and takes it to the ground, it's his all day.

If his ego get's in the way, which is entirely possible, Daley knocks him out worse than Paulo Thiago did.[/quote']

I just thought you misread, I wasn't trying to be an ****.

I think Kos has just enough stand up to get the takedown. I don't think he'll stand with Paul and if he does that's a bad move. If Kos pulls a Hazlette, he's stupid. His stand up is much better than Hazlettes, though.

Looking forward to seeing Semtex get destroyed.

LOL maybe but only if he gets Daley down and quick if he stands like he has been lately he is going to sleep

come on Thiago put Kos's eyes in the back of his head

and Kos is not knocking daley out, out of all his losses there is only 1 TKO a Dislocated Thumb

the rest are decision or sub

LOL maybe but only if he gets Daley down and quick if he stands like he has been lately he is going to sleep

come on Thiago put Kos's eyes in the back of his head

and Kos is not knocking daley out' date=' out of all his losses there is only 1 TKO a Dislocated Thumb

the rest are decision or sub[/quote']

kos just got caught v paulo, rumble couldnt do it and he probably has the heaviest hands at WW

I just thought you misread' date=' I wasn't trying to be an ****.

I think Kos has just enough stand up to get the takedown. I don't think he'll stand with Paul and if he does that's a bad move. If Kos pulls a Hazlette, he's stupid. His stand up is much better than Hazlettes, though.[/quote']

I know you weren't trying to be an ****, I was.:o

Seriously though, I respect your opinion, but I think daley will be working on his takedown defence more than anything else in the upcoming training camp, but Kos is regarded as having the best shot in the division, so will Daley have enough to stop it. Probably not.

Well Daley does have good takedown D. But is he ready for a 4 time Div 1 All American? I doubt it.

The outcome of this fight solely depends on Kos. There's nothing Daley can do but hope and pray he gets into Kos' head enough to make him stand. Otherwise, Kos has this in the bag easy.

I'm one of the few who actually like Koscheck.

kos just got caught v paulo' date=' rumble couldnt do it and he probably has the heaviest hands at WW[/quote']

rumble maybe has the heaviest hands at WW but Daley's hand speed is probably the best at WW

i would really like to see them two to fight Rumble Vs Semtex would interesting to watch no matter who won

Were talking about knockout power and heavy hands and Matt Serra is not brought up? Many may not like him but he is the only one to knock out GSP call it luck or watever u want but he hits like a damn heavyweight. Fitch, alves, kos, sherk, hughes, and penn couldn't knock him out! As far as this fight between kos and daley kos has it hands down daley is so damn overrated Kampmann and Hazelett really?

I like daley and i hope he wins by a devastating ko' date=' but still i think kos will win by a vicious lay n pray, Kos has a huge advantage on the ground and he would be stupid if he didnt take it the ground... Anyway i hope its a stand up "war" and kos gets hes **** whoopped[/quote']

^What he said

After Koscheck knocks daley out maybe he will loan him some money to get his Gold teefeys..fixed......and I am tired of hearing that semtex stuff.......he has hung around Bisping too much......they think they are much better then they are.

Daley will go down just like Anthony Johnson......Actually Anthony Johnson is a better striker.

I'd like to see Kos knocked out, really badly. I think Daley's groundgame isn't as bad as it was, he's a purple belt in BJJ now, so he's not completely clueless on the floor. That said, I think if Kos chooses to take it to the ground he will submit him. If Kos stands with him hopefully he'll get knocked out.

This fight all goes down to how Kos decides to fight In my opinion,If he decides to stand and bang with Semtex I see him getting knocked out (Kampmann Is probably a better striker than Kos and Daley had no problem beating him) However If Kos decides to mix up his kickboxing and wrestling I see him winning by decision or Sub

Archived