Mike Swick wants to fight Dan Hardy over anyone else right now

ricoj3323

good interview with Swick, he talks about his fight at UFC 109 as well as his desire to rematch Hardy, and his internet "beef" with Ben Saunders, among other things. i was just thinking the other day imagine if Paulo Thiago beats Mike Swick..that would be bad. if Swick and Hardy fought again i think Hardy would win again, Swick needs to face the fact that he lost

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Mike-Swick-Exclusive-Wants-to-fight-Dan-Hardy-over-anyone-else-right-now.html

Hardys probably better I agree with that but waaay better i'm not so sure, anyone that gets clipped early by a guy like Hardy and doesnt get finished is pretty tough just for makin it to the decision. I think people would rather see him get a rematch with Saunders cause man thats a big tough kid at that weight, I cant believe he makes that cut cause hes 6 3 and doesnt even look that awfully lean. If he beats Thiago I think he deserves a rematch with one of the two again, hes still got a decent resume its just been so prolonged cause he pulled a Diego and kept droppin down weight classes which he needed to do but it took too long.

Swick would beat hardy...he had a off night 1st fight.........Hardy will get embarrased by GSP.

and maybe he will abandon that cowboy cross with punk rocker entrance attire.....that looks about as bad as that stuff Kendall Grove wears to the ring.......looks like a local professional wrestling show in the 1980s....and i doubt its getting any chicks!

Hardys probably better I agree with that but waaay better i'm not so sure' date=' anyone that gets clipped early by a guy like Hardy and doesnt get finished is pretty tough just for makin it to the decision. I think people would rather see him get a rematch with Saunders cause man thats a big tough kid at that weight, I cant believe he makes that cut cause hes 6 3 and doesnt even look that awfully lean. If he beats Thiago I think he deserves a rematch with one of the two again, hes still got a decent resume its just been so prolonged cause he pulled a Diego and kept droppin down weight classes which he needed to do but it took too long.[/quote']

I think Hardy not finishing Swick was not so much down to Swicks resilience but more down to Hardy's gameplan. Once Swick was hurt Hardy clinched up with him rather than letting go with his hands. IMO he gave him too much respect.

If they went at it again the outcome would be the same, but prob a stoppage in rnd1 or 2 imo.

I think all you guys that are saying hardy would win again are a pack of british fools. Looking forward to him getting knocked the **** out against gsp just like bisping did against henderson oh ye take it out of that fools

i think your just stupid!

hardy would do the same if they fought, win, and win decisively

go spread your pathetic british hate somewhere else you ignorant hillbilly

I think all you guys that are saying hardy would win again are a pack of british fools. Looking forward to him getting knocked the **** out against gsp just like bisping did against henderson oh ye take it out of that fools

GSP doesn't pack Hendo's power. just gonna point that out. GSP will win but the idea that he will knock out Hardy like Hendo knocked out Bisping is stupid.

Mike Swick should just keep focus on his next opponent, he has been throw at because Kos is too much of a coward to face Thiago again, he gets his teammate too. Swicks a standup guy and he wants to avenge his loss against Hardy(he will over time), Koscheck is a coward who decides to let his friend's avenge his loss.(Thiago)

Sidenote, They are fools, the fact they are from Britain is sweet f all to do with it.

good interview with Swick' date=' he talks about his fight at UFC 109 as well as his desire to rematch Hardy, and his internet "beef" with Ben Saunders, among other things. i was just thinking the other day imagine if Paulo Thiago beats Mike Swick..that would be bad. if Swick and Hardy fought again i think Hardy would win again, Swick needs to face the fact that he lost

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Mike-Swick-Exclusive-Wants-to-fight-Dan-Hardy-over-anyone-else-right-now.html[/quote']

I was in favor of Swick on the first fight, but after the pure pwnage that came from Hardy, I can't even begin to imagine Swick being able to get revenge.

GSP doesn't pack Hendo's power. just gonna point that out. GSP will win but the idea that he will knock out Hardy like Hendo knocked out Bisping is stupid.

Mike Swick should just keep focus on his next opponent' date=' he has been throw at because Kos is too much of a coward to face Thiago again, he gets his teammate too. Swicks a standup guy and he wants to avenge his loss against Hardy(he will over time), Koscheck is a coward who decides to let his friend's avenge his loss.(Thiago)

Sidenote, They are fools, the fact they are from Britain is sweet f all to do with it.[/quote']

That. ^

Why does everyone think that GSP can actually stand up and strike??? The only reason his striking has any effect at all is because his opponents are afraid of the takedown. If his wrestling wasn't as good as it was, BAM! He'd instantly be one of the most unsuccessful fighters in the Welterweight.

If Hardy thinks he's got a chance against GSP .I can say he is in for a big surprise.

I herd him say he was going to ko GSP .I think George is going to run through him like a

freight train.

One thing is for sure, GSP is becoming so predictable that these guys know exactly how to train to counter him, hard part is making it effective come fight time.

I am American and no for real Hardy woudl win 10 times out of 10

Really how on earth can people say Swick will win the rematch?

What exactly gives you that impression? Has Hardy slowed down? Or has Swick just improved drastically? Neither

Then to say that Swick will win is pretty stupid, seeing as Hardy pretty much dominated him in that match

That. ^

Why does everyone think that GSP can actually stand up and strike??? The only reason his striking has any effect at all is because his opponents are afraid of the takedown. If his wrestling wasn't as good as it was' date=' BAM! He'd instantly be one of the most unsuccessful fighters in the Welterweight.[/quote']

Dude! You seriously need to start watching fights before you post. His TD's are as effective as they are BECAUSE of his striking ability. Stop being a scrub and try to learn. GSP is a 2nd degree black belt in Kyokushin Karate, and as quick with his transitions from hands to feet as they come. As far as Swick goes, he is as over rated as they come.

Archived