Dream fights

Robbey

love it

sorry, u misinterperate me, those are french mma fighters they have a mad beef going on because fart~ had sexual relations with noises's~ wife annal~ and those 2 have been keen to fight each other for a while but promoters cant get the fight to happen

you kinda have to read it in a french accent for it to make sense

sorry' date=' u misinterperate me, those are french mma fighters they have a mad beef going on because fart~ had sexual relations with noises's~ wife annal~ and those 2 have been keen to fight each other for a while but promoters cant get the fight to happen

you kinda have to read it in a french accent for it to make sense[/quote']

Ridiculous

sorry' date=' u misinterperate me, those are french mma fighters they have a mad beef going on because fart~ had sexual relations with noises's~ wife annal~ and those 2 have been keen to fight each other for a while but promoters cant get the fight to happen

you kinda have to read it in a french accent for it to make sense[/quote']

Ridiculous

You're right! this comment is to be left WITHOUT ridicule. Top notch crazyness.

Boosh!

Andrei Arlovski v Frank Mir

Andrei Arlovski v Antonio "Minitauro" Nogueira

Brock Lesnar v Fedor Emilianenko

Anderson Silva v Ryo Chonan 2

Randy Couture v Dan Henderson

Tank Abbot v Kimbo Slice... ha ha.

Andrei is gone. :( And he'd get destroyed by Frank Mir and Noguiera.

Fedor would destroy Brock, easy.

Chonan got lucky and would lose badly now.

I'd say Henderson wins by KO.

Tank "Fat Turd" Abbot for the win!!!

Andrei is gone. :( And he'd get destroyed by Frank Mir and Noguiera.

Fedor would destroy Brock' date=' easy.

Chonan got lucky and would lose badly now.

I'd say Henderson wins by KO.

Tank "Fat Turd" Abbot for the win!!![/quote']

I know Andrei is gone. He asked who we would like to see, eventhough it wouldnt happen. I like Andrei, and I think he would defeat Mir, not bad, but win. Nogueira would be a great fight too. Chonan did get lucky, thats why I said that fight so Anderson could get his revenge. Im not too sure Fedor would easily defeat Brock, but thats just me. Couture would win with points, and Kimbo is a better brawler than Abbot, and would ko him.

I know Andrei is gone. He asked who we would like to see' date=' eventhough it wouldnt happen. I like Andrei, and I think he would defeat Mir, not bad, but win. Nogueira would be a great fight too. Chonan did get lucky, thats why I said that fight so Anderson could get his revenge. Im not too sure Fedor would [i']easily[/i] defeat Brock, but thats just me. Couture would win with points, and Kimbo is a better brawler than Abbot, and would ko him.

I don't think you can call what Chonan did luck. It was one of the most if not the most incredible submission I have ever seen. The submission didn't fall into his lap. He knew what he wanted to do and executed it. Every fighter has their toolbox and he utilized his to it's capacity.

Archived