It's OFFICIAL.. Brock Lesnar Officially Ducking the HW Division..

ArcaneKnight

It's officially official. Brock is officially ducking the HW division. Using this sickness as a smoke screen to make the drop down to LHW, so he doesn't get criticized or accused of ducking, but I see right through that cloud of BS. Now I'm putting a spotlight on his petrified ****, to reveal to you all that Brock is a bambi **** deer stuck in a bears body..

He is a mere shell of his former self, deflated as an athlete, on both physical and mental levels. He worked hard in the sick season to drop down to 220, and is whipping himself into shape to where he can easily make the 15 lb weight cut to 205. He may have evaded the lions and tigers, but as he falls lower down the food chain, there are cheetahs, spiders, and mystical dragons that have expressed interest in putting him on their hitlists.

Brock Lesnar knows of the danger that awaits him, the heavy hitters waiting anxiously to plant fist infested semtex into his mouth. He is only now realizing the nightmare he caught himself waking up to. Asking himself what the hell he got himself into. Yeah Brock, what the hell were you thinking? I bet getting into MMA sounded like a good idea to you at first, and I bet it sounded like a good idea to get sick right in time to avoid one of the most heavy handed HW's in the business. Nope, it sure isn't the WWE anymore you scrub, there are no more free fights, no more gate keepers, no more handicapped accident survivors, there are no more senior citizens who should be living in retirement homes for you to beat up.

I understand you're an infant as far as MMA is concerned, but you've been babied long enough.. As far as I'm concerned, your MMA career is as scripted as it gets, but all good roles must come to an end. You played the part well, now it's time to man up. I don't know if you got word from Dana that Fedor was coming to town, or what made you flee the HW scene, but your drama was all too convenient, and I don't just consider it a coincidence. I believe you were plotting the whole time, just like you have been your whole life, you have more experience in that department than anyone else in MMA.. You're ducking my allegations harder than Mark McGwire, do you want to talk about it? Get that sword off your chest? I hope you weren't Tiger Woods'n on your wife and ended up catchin the clap because then yeah, your career is as good as over and you might as well end it now..

There are a few top contenders out there right now that would sort you out real quick. You need to relinquish your title and earn it back, because at this point, I don't consider you the UFC's true HW champion. With the kind of ducking and dodging you do, I think the Matrix 4 director is looking for a new lead actor, and I think you pretty much got the role locked.

SCO, sup bro?

As much as people put Brock down, he has currently destroyed the idea of a HW being slow. He may not have proved his ground on a lot of levels, but he stood in there with Randy Couture, the best man to enter the octagon. He has however walked through Frank, Heath and stood grounds with Randy. Now all three are incredibly respected in their division. Lets see any of you fools stand up to Brock. You diss him because of the WWE background, but yet he stands in the octagon everytime he is given an opportunity. Those who look past his accomplishments, are very misguided on what a UFC fighter really is.

As much as people put Brock down' date=' he has currently destroyed the idea of a HW being slow. He may not have proved his ground on a lot of levels, but he stood in there with Randy Couture, the best man to enter the octagon. He has however walked through Frank, Heath and stood grounds with Randy. Now all three are incredibly respected in their division. Lets see any of you fools stand up to Brock. You diss him because of the WWE background, but yet he stands in the octagon everytime he is given an opportunity. Those who look past his accomplishments, are very misguided on what a UFC fighter really is.[/quote']

+1

You certainly a lot better than Senior Member of this forum. you have a good knowledge in MMA & truly love the sports.

It's officially official. Brock is officially ducking the HW division. Using this sickness as a smoke screen to make the drop down to LHW' date=' so he doesn't get criticized or accused of ducking, but I see right through that cloud of BS. Now I'm putting a spotlight on his petrified ****, to reveal to you all that Brock is a bambi **** deer stuck in a bears body..

He is a mere shell of his former self, deflated as an athlete, on both physical and mental levels. He worked hard in the sick season to drop down to 220, and is whipping himself into shape to where he can easily make the 15 lb weight cut to 205. He may have evaded the lions and tigers, but as he falls lower down the food chain, there are cheetahs, spiders, and mystical dragons that have expressed interest in putting him on their hitlists.

Brock Lesnar knows of the danger that awaits him, the heavy hitters waiting anxiously to plant fist infested semtex into his mouth. He is only now realizing the nightmare he caught himself waking up to. Asking himself what the hell he got himself into. Yeah Brock, what the hell were you thinking? I bet getting into MMA sounded like a good idea to you at first, and I bet it sounded like a good idea to get sick right in time to avoid one of the most heavy handed HW's in the business. Nope, it sure isn't the WWE anymore you scrub, there are no more free fights, no more gate keepers, no more handicapped accident survivors, there are no more senior citizens who should be living in retirement homes for you to beat up.

I understand you're an infant as far as MMA is concerned, but you've been babied long enough.. As far as I'm concerned, your MMA career is as scripted as it gets, but all good roles must come to an end. You played the part well, now it's time to man up. I don't know if you got word from Dana that Fedor was coming to town, or what made you flee the HW scene, but your drama was all too convenient, and I don't just consider it a coincidence. I believe you were plotting the whole time, just like you have been your whole life, you have more experience in that department than anyone else in MMA.. You're ducking my allegations harder than Mark McGwire, do you want to talk about it? Get that sword off your chest? I hope you weren't Tiger Woods'n on your wife and ended up catchin the clap because then yeah, your career is as good as over and you might as well end it now..

There are a few top contenders out there right now that would sort you out real quick. You need to relinquish your title and earn it back, because at this point, I don't consider you the UFC's true HW champion. With the kind of ducking and dodging you do, I think the Matrix 4 director is looking for a new lead actor, and I think you pretty much got the role locked.

SCO, sup bro?[/quote']

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Obvious troll is obvious! This one wasn't quite as good as that PRIDE one.

Brock, in my opinion, would be more screwed in the LHW if he dropped weight.

The girls are still checking him out.

I noticed that the girls would always check 'em out--I think that's why they like their job so much because they get to check big muscular dudes out all night. :P

Maybe Logan Stanton got fired for checking too many guys out. :P

I noticed that the girls would always check 'em out--I think that's why they like their job so much because they get to check big muscular dudes out all night. :P

Maybe Logan Stanton got fired for checking too many guys out. :P

That wouldn't make sense cause Joe Rogan would have been fired ages ago...lol...just saying

It's officially official. Brock is officially ducking the HW division. Using this sickness as a smoke screen to make the drop down to LHW' date=' so he doesn't get criticized or accused of ducking, but I see right through that cloud of BS. Now I'm putting a spotlight on his petrified ****, to reveal to you all that Brock is a bambi **** deer stuck in a bears body..

SCO, sup bro?[/quote']

Cool, in no time he will be at 185

Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja WTF are you talking about damm! LOL i couldnt stop laughing tru the whole thing i cant believe i actually read this!!! I am now officially 10% more ignorant than before reading thins =)

Damm and i thought i hated BJ penn and Koschek!

That is the most stupid thing ive ever read,You can dislike Lesnar all you want,Im not his biggest fan either, but hes scared of nobody In the UFC,hes a warrior,In his 1st 5 MMA fights hes already beaten couture and dominated Frank Mir, how many guys can say they beat fighters of that caliber In there first 5 fights?

That is the most stupid thing ive ever read' date='You can dislike Lesnar all you want,Im not his biggest fan either, but hes scared of nobody In the UFC,hes a warrior,In his 1st 5 MMA fights hes already beaten couture and dominated Frank Mir, how many guys can say they beat fighters of that caliber In there first 5 fights?[/quote']

"there are no more free fights, no more gate keepers, no more handicapped accident survivors, there are no more senior citizens who should be living in retirement homes for you to beat up."

I rest my case.

NEXT

SCO, sup bro?[/quote']

I think Brock should make the stretch to cut down to 185. Have a superfight with Bisping. That would be awesome.

Man' date=' that was the ****..I couldnt agree with you more. i hate that pig bellied chump..[/quote']

Who is this directed at?

If it's ArcaneKnight....when are you gonna tell him how you feel about him...you better tell him before someone comes alot and snatches him up...i hear towhatend is already been making moves.

And then c bisping getting ko again like what happened between him and henderson

Hendo got lucky, Bisping was dominating that fight before Hendo hit him with brass knuckles underneath his glove. Hendo's a cheater and that's why the UFC fired him. Bipsing/Lesnar would be the greatest fight ever to happen in any sport.

Hendo got lucky' date=' Bisping was dominating that fight before Hendo hit him with brass knuckles underneath his glove. Hendo's a cheater and that's why the UFC fired him. Bipsing/Lesnar would be the greatest fight ever to happen in any sport.[/quote']

This guy knows his stuff.

That is the most stupid thing ive ever read' date='You can dislike Lesnar all you want,Im not his biggest fan either, but hes scared of nobody In the UFC,hes a warrior,In his 1st 5 MMA fights hes already beaten couture and dominated Frank Mir, how many guys can say they beat fighters of that caliber In there first 5 fights?[/quote']

Hes paper champ and havent prove nothing.When other guys worked theyr **** off and fights many times on da year ask ur self how many times brock did fight during the year and compare that like how many times Anderson Silva fough during the year?

that is the funniest sig i have ever seen

"I knew I 'ad 'urt 'im when he said 'arg!'" - GSP

i laughed out loud.

You win.

Thank you sir, I like that you chose for your first post on the forum to be on my sig, that is a definite win in my books. Welcome to the forums!

Everyone's complimenting my sigs today, it's weird.....

Archived