Dan Hardy training with Joe Defranco for GSP

joe245

Same things everybody said when Hardy fought Swick. Granted, Swick aint GSP. Don't count Hardy out in this fight. He is capable from his back, and he is more than capable on his feet.

Also, the fact that GSP is probably not going to finish this fight gives Hardy 5 rounds to catch him with the 1 shot it will take to end it.

Dan Hardy deserves alot of respect. I don't like the guy at all but he deserves credit. He was an underdog in every UFC fight he was in on the road to the title and he proved everyone wrong. Davis, Swick, Gono, and Markham are in no way close to GSP an the feet or on the ground. As much as I think that Hardy has somewhat of a chance, GSP will not let Hardy implement his gameplan. GSP will stifle him on the ground and g-n-p all day long and I think GSP has the best stand up in the division too. His chin is what hasn't been tested lately, and that's what he will have to worry about goin in to the Hardy fight. However, I think GSP will do what everyone thought BJ Penn wouldn't do. I think GSP will have an absolute stand up clinic on Hardy. He outstruck Alves too. Nobody thought that would happen. GSP by submission or maybe tko. Not ko because Hardy has an iron chin.

Archived