Fedor would fight 1 fight

Fast

I came across something interesting.. check it out Fedor woudl love to fight the UFC heavy weight champion. What do you guys think about this? If Dana really wants this the ball is in his court and he has no excuses

Fedor actually offered the UFC the chance to have him for 1 fight. The UFC ducked that fight because they were afraid. True story.

http://www.lowkick.com/UFC/Report-Fe...-Deal-With-UFC

-

I came across something interesting.. check it out Fedor woudl love to fight the UFC heavy weight champion. What do you guys think about this? If Dana really wants this the ball is in his court and he has no excuses

Fedor actually offered the UFC the chance to have him for 1 fight. The UFC ducked that fight because they were afraid. True story.

-

Do you think Strikeforce would allow Anderson Silva to fight one fight against Jake Shielders and Murder him then go back to UFC?

Do you think Strikeforce would allow Anderson Silva to fight one fight against Jake Shielders and Murder him then go back to UFC?

Jake and Anderson are in two different leagues, Frank Mir himself said he is better and Dana thinks he has the best heavyweights, I think we need to find out if Dana is right. I have never heard Shields say he was better than Anderson

I would love to see Fedor come to the UFC for 1 fight and get KTFO!!!

Keep dreaming. Mir runs his mouth talking about how great of a fighter he is, Dana continues to say he has the best fighters, so I am just anxious to see him stand up and accept the challenge so we can find out who is the best.If he really has the best fighters in the world he has nothing to fear, right?

If Dana really believes that Fedor is hyped up then by all means he would make this happen, just so the fans can shut up about Fedor being the best

If he DOES have the chance to make this happen but refuses, it just goes to show that even Dana is afraid of what Fedor can do

If Dana really believes that Fedor is hyped up then by all means he would make this happen' date=' just so the fans can shut up about Fedor being the best

If he DOES have the chance to make this happen but refuses, it just goes to show that even Dana is afraid of what Fedor can do[/quote']

My point exactly

If Dana really believes that Fedor is hyped up then by all means he would make this happen' date=' just so the fans can shut up about Fedor being the best

If he DOES have the chance to make this happen but refuses, it just goes to show that even Dana is afraid of what Fedor can do[/quote']

Yeah but 1 fight makes no sense.

yes it does

when someone owns Fedor' date=' the Fedor hype will die, for sure

putting an end to all this, which Dana so desperately wants[/quote']

Mir got owned but everyone thinks he would win the rubber match?

Btw everyone knows Fedor won't get owned....

Mir got owned but everyone thinks he would win the rubber match?

Btw everyone knows Fedor won't get owned....

if Mir had left the UFC after UFC100 no one would give him a chance against Brock Lesnar

but owning Kongo put him back up there

*IF* Fedor lost to someone like Brock or Mir fairly decisively people would just assume the Fedor run has ended and it was all a hype

Yeah but 1 fight makes no sense.

Do you not want to find out who the best is? Look at it this way M1 could not benefit from signing multi fights wiht the UFC because Dana like to enslave his fighters, so M1 is like okay I will sign a one fight deal to show you we are holding the goods, you up for it Dana?

if Mir had left the UFC after UFC100 no one would give him a chance against Brock Lesnar

but owning Kongo put him back up there

*IF* Fedor lost to someone like Brock or Mir fairly decisively people would just assume the Fedor run has ended and it was all a hype

Mir caught Kongo because Kongo was expecting him to shoot, not strike. Mir really didn't look as better as people seem to think.

Do you not want to find out who the best is? Look at it this way M1 could not benefit from signing multi fights wiht the UFC because Dana like to enslave his fighters' date=' so M1 is like okay I will sign a one fight deal to show you we are holding the goods, you up for it Dana?[/quote']

The heavyweight champ is sick though so how can he prove he is the "goods" by beating the number 2?

Mir caught Kongo because Kongo was expecting him to shoot' date=' not strike. Mir really didn't look as better as people seem to think.[/quote']

nonetheless if someone had said "mir would beat lesnar if they fought again" right after UFC 100, you would probably be called stupid and laughed at

now people really believe that, as do i

and your analysis of the fight isnt that great. just because kongo thought he would go for the TD doesnt really excuse him for that punch that Mir landed, it was a greater counter to a good punch

Originally Posted by Fast

Do you not want to find out who the best is? Look at it this way M1 could not benefit from signing multi fights wiht the UFC because Dana like to enslave his fighters, so M1 is like okay I will sign a one fight deal to show you we are holding the goods, you up for it Dana?

Your a **** M1 is the ones enslaving fighters.

Do you not want to find out who the best is? Look at it this way M1 could not benefit from signing multi fights wiht the UFC because Dana like to enslave his fighters' date=' so M1 is like okay I will sign a one fight deal to show you we are holding the goods, you up for it Dana?[/quote']

It makes no sense for the fans if you think we're frustrated now what do you think would happen if Fedor came over for 1 fight, either scenario whether he wins or loses is bad for the fans.

nonetheless if someone had said "mir would beat lesnar if they fought again" right after UFC 100' date=' you would probably be called stupid and laughed at

now people really believe that, as do i

and your analysis of the fight isnt that great. just because kongo thought he would go for the TD doesnt really excuse him for that punch that Mir landed, it was a greater counter to a good punch[/quote']

Only problem is Lesnar wouldn't be looking to block the takedown, he would just take Mir down, and Mir couldn't stop a takedown from....Wes Sims...

It makes no sense for the fans if you think we're frustrated now what do you think would happen if Fedor came over for 1 fight' date=' [b']either scenario whether he wins or loses is bad for the fans[/b].

yes but Dana doesnt care about what the fans think of Fedor, as long as its not anything good

if fedor lost, then fans would lose their "love" to fedor, even if it is just slightly, which can only improve the situations for Dana

Only problem is Lesnar wouldn't be looking to block the takedown' date=' he would just take Mir down, and Mir couldn't stop a takedown from....Wes Sims...[/quote']

it doesnt really count to compare one fighter from a fight he had about 3 years ago

if you really believe that the mir who fought wes sims has the same skills and attributes as the one who fought kongo, then you have problems my friend.

and fair enough if you think lesnar would win, im just going for frank

The heavyweight champ is sick though so how can he prove he is the "goods" by beating the number 2?

Brock wil be back and will fight the winner of Carwin and Mir, which will be Carwin. Brock will be beat CARWIN so then we can see Brock verses Fedor.

It makes no sense for the fans if you think we're frustrated now what do you think would happen if Fedor came over for 1 fight' date=' either scenario whether he wins or loses is bad for the fans.[/quote']

Why is that bad for the fans? I would love to see Brock and Fedor fight to determine who the best heavyweight is. We will allow Mir to think he is, but in reality he is nowhere near either of them;)

it doesnt really count to compare one fighter from a fight he had about 3 years ago

if you really believe that the mir who fought wes sims has the same skills and attributes as the one who fought kongo' date=' then you have problems my friend.

and fair enough if you think lesnar would win, im just going for frank[/quote']

I do not care how much muscle or weight Mir has put on, he cannot beat Brock, I do not see taht happening.

Why is that bad for the fans? I would love to see Brock and Fedor fight to determine who the best heavyweight is. We will allow Mir to think he is' date=' but in reality he is nowhere near either of them;)[/quote']I would LOVE to see this fight, but the problem is the UFC belt will become irrelevant if Brock loses and Fedor leaves UFC.

I do not care how much muscle or weight Mir has put on' date=' he cannot beat Brock, I do not see taht happening.[/quote']

the muscle will only help him a little, to reduce the impact of lesnars strength, but thats not why i think he will win

i can see him fixing his mistakes and making more of an effort to keep the fight standing, where he has the biggest chance

I would LOVE to see this fight' date=' but the problem is the UFC belt will become irrelevant if Brock loses and Fedor leaves UFC.[/quote']

Brock doesnt even deserve to fight fedor. I would like to see brock pay a little dues fight Nog,Cain,Carwin,Mir again,Randy again,and hell maybe even Big Country for kicks Baet all them. You still havent done what fedor has done but a least you deserve to be in there with him

Brock doesnt even deserve to fight fedor. I would like to see brock pay a little dues fight Nog' date='Cain,Carwin,Mir again,Randy again,and hell maybe even Big Country for kicks Baet all them. You still havent done what fedor has done but a least you deserve to be in there with him[/quote']

He needs to fight Nog and maybe Carwin if he beats Mir...the rest are kind of pointless. Brock is the champ now and they need to earn their shot.

The reason Fedor and his camp put this idea out there, is because they know just as much as everyone else, how ludicrous this idea really is. Of course they want to make it seem like they're doing everything in their power to promote Fedor in the states, but the reality remains; this would be the dumbest business decision anyone in any realm of business could make. Would the NBA allow their champions to go play 1 game against some european team after the completion of a regular season and postseason? What about the NFL? BCS? Hell the BCS won't even give all their own schools a shot at the title, why would any business be willing to risk their livelyhood and credibility to 'prove' someone else wrong. This is a capitalist society boys and girls.

The reason Fedor and his camp put this idea out there' date=' is because they know just as much as everyone else, how ludicrous this idea really is. Of course they want to make it seem like they're doing everything in their power to promote Fedor in the states, but the reality remains; this would be the dumbest business decision anyone in any realm of business could make. Would the NBA allow their champions to go play 1 game against some european team after the completion of a regular season and postseason? What about the NFL? BCS? Hell the BCS won't even give all their own schools a shot at the title, why would any business be willing to risk their livelyhood and credibility to 'prove' someone else wrong. This is a capitalist society boys and girls.[/quote']

Exactly, I kind of lose a little bit of respect for Fedor from this, he is trying to create an image that just isn't true, I like the guy but this deal is a joke and they knew that Dana wouldn't except it and it would make Dana look bad.

The reason Fedor and his camp put this idea out there' date=' is because they know just as much as everyone else, how ludicrous this idea really is. Of course they want to make it seem like they're doing everything in their power to promote Fedor in the states, but the reality remains; this would be the dumbest business decision anyone in any realm of business could make. Would the NBA allow their champions to go play 1 game against some european team after the completion of a regular season and postseason? What about the NFL? BCS? Hell the BCS won't even give all their own schools a shot at the title, why would any business be willing to risk their livelyhood and credibility to 'prove' someone else wrong. This is a capitalist society boys and girls.[/quote']

Well, perhaps you have heard of the Olympics where the NBAs best compete agaisnt other countries best. And the NBAs best has had their asses spanked in that. Also, the US has been lobbying to get American Football as an Olympic sport. So the answer to your question would be "yes, the NBA and NFL would allow their best to compete against other countries best.

And the idea is not so far fetched for the UFC either as they have put Lidell on loan before. He got his **** kicked also. Didnt seem to hurt business much.

the muscle will only help him a little' date=' to reduce the impact of lesnars strength, but thats not why i think he will win

i can see him fixing his mistakes and making more of an effort to keep the fight standing, where he has the biggest chance[/quote']

I do not see Mir being able to defend every takedown from Lesnar, it only takes one and Mir is on his back not able to get up.

FEDOR-Hey Dana I am willing to fight your best guy to show you I can beat them

Dana- Heck no Fedor if you beat them it would be crazy around here for me and besides I want you to sign own so I can dictate what you will do or no deal

Seriously this is a stupid idea to sign someone just for one fight and only an awful promoter would do so.

I don't understand. You've been led to believe multi-fight contracts are the only way to go. Why? I don't understand the logic.

A fight is a fight, one, eight, forty....it doesn't matter.

Yes' date=' unlike Dana Coker would put it on regardless if Jake loses by a mile. Coker is all about putting fights with anyone. Dana on the other hand wants all the fighters to fight who he wants to fight under his brand.

-

He even offered a free fights and so far Dana hasnt taken up the offer.

Keep dreaming. Mir runs his mouth talking about how great of a fighter he is' date=' Dana continues to say he has the best fighters, so I am just anxious to see him stand up and accept the challenge so we can find out who is the best.If he really has the best fighters in the world he has nothing to fear, right?[/quote']

+1

Exactly

My point exactly

+2

-

Really Fast??? Really???

horse1.gif

Archived