Wanderlei coach predicts "return of Mr Pride"

freedom

http://fightmarks.com/story.php?title=wanderlei-coach-predicts-return-of-mr-pride

Former Chute Boxe coach Rafael Cordeiro is predicting ?the return of Mr Pride? when Wanderlei Silva steps into the cage at UFC 110 to face Michael Bisping. He told Brazilian MMA website InTheGuard:

?I believe the years of war inside the ring made Wanderlei know all the pathway of the adrenaline. Today, we drive this ancient and efficient style for what he does better, that is being himself inside the ring, and more important, do what made him the icon of the martial arts. I believe this is going to be the return of the Mr Pride.?

I dont really believe we are gonna see the ol Wandy from Pride. He just has been in so many wars' date=' takes alot out of a man. However if we do I think that would be great.[/quote']

Yeas Wandy has been in epic battles and it definitely takes a toll - doesnt matter who you are. His fighting style is such that he doesnt mind taking punches in order to hit his opponent which IMO he cant sustain. I mean how can anybody keep doing this on a long term basis?

Hope he just wins. Dont care how' date=' but just wins. I cant stand watching him lose anymore.[/quote']

Totally agree. I hate to see Wandy lose. He always brings it, gives it 100%, leaves it all in the cage. I hope he wins.

Alot of people are failing to realize the surgery Wandi had was not purely cosmetic. The surgery was undergone to reduce the brow ridge, which will reduce cuts/swelling in the eyes, and he also had his nasal cavities roto rootered and opened up to capacity. I read somewhere that his nasal passages were reduced to less than half their normal size, and they were slowly closing bit by bit. So in the past 2-3 years Wandi has been fighting with a greatly reduced blood/oxygen level, which saps strength, endurance,speed, and makes the decision making process cloudy.

I think we will be blessed with the resurgance of the Axe Murderer, not the same Wandi of old, age does have its effects, but a 100% healthy Wandi who has gained the knowledge of experience.

Plus, as I have said before, he has had time, and he has moved his training, so he has been training in an actual octagon for some time now, which I also think will make a world of difference.

Wandi should blast The Count clean out of the arena.

He doesn't even have to be "Mr. Pride," to put Bisping in trouble and finish the fight. Wandy is a step up from Kang even now, and Kang damn near finished Bisping in the first round. Hendo destroyed Bispings chin, and I have a feeling that he'll never be able to take the same types of shots again a la Jardine, Liddell, etc.

Alot of people are failing to realize the surgery Wandi had was not purely cosmetic. The surgery was undergone to reduce the brow ridge' date=' which will reduce cuts/swelling in the eyes, and he also had his nasal cavities roto rootered and opened up to capacity. I read somewhere that his nasal passages were reduced to less than half their normal size, and they were slowly closing bit by bit. So in the past 2-3 years Wandi has been fighting with a greatly reduced blood/oxygen level, which saps strength, endurance,speed, and makes the decision making process cloudy.

I think we will be blessed with the resurgance of the Axe Murderer, not the same Wandi of old, age does have its effects, but a 100% healthy Wandi who has gained the knowledge of experience.

Plus, as I have said before, he has had time, and he has moved his training, so he has been training in an actual octagon for some time now, which I also think will make a world of difference.

Wandi should blast The Count clean out of the arena.[/quote']

Forgot his jaw re-alignment. Its said that this surgery increases output by 25% on average.

Archived