Who has the most boring personality?

Vaseline

Really? I actually enjoy his interviews' date=' but I'm a huge fan. I think he shows great class and his drive to be the best is really impressive.

I would say Hendo has the most boring personality or maybe Sadollah.[/quote']

i could understand about hendo

but sadollah? the dude is funny!

i would say fedor, just because he is so humble and shy when doing interviews

watch some of his korean gameshow appearances!

As far as actually being boring, yea i'd have to say Hendo, seems like a good enough guy and hes got skills, but seriously it just takes him to long to say what hes saying and when it does get out its just real basic, he did win some points on that when he played all sly with a smirk when they asked him bout hittin bisping the extra time, that was awesome.

My reward goes to GSP. I dont have anything against the guy' date=' great fighter, but damn I cant watch an interview with him in it for longer than 5 minutes. He just bores the living hell out of me[/quote']

Sounds like someone is still butt-hurt over the severe humiliating beating that St. Pierre laid on that smack talking, punk ****, coward, quitter, BJ Penn. What's wrong? Hasn't watching BJ beat lightweight TUF cans been enough to cheer you up?

Chuck is pretty boring now too...i think he is a bit punch drunk 2 be honest though...Hendo's nickname should be funeral man he is boring...Rampage has the best personality, would love to go have a few beers with that man and he would be ideal to have if there was a bar brawl..

Yushin Okami. The only thing more boring than his fights are his post-fight speeches in slow' date=' monotone Japanese with a crappy translator.[/quote']

yes when he fought spencer fisher at ufc 99 i litterealy fell asleep on my couch. well okayy not litteraly but you get my point

C'mon guys' date=' it's clearly Machida. It's not even close. I've had more enjoyment watching a skip rust in the rain. And on the uber rare occasions he is saying something even close to worthwhile, it's that he drinks his own urine.[/quote']

i been reading and reading and im suprized machida aint the #1 most boring fighter AND has the boring-est interviews EVER.. anderson silva is boring in his talks but makes up for it by roy jones'n his opponents..

so ya.. machida.. most boring.. ever

C'mon guys' date=' it's clearly Machida. It's not even close. I've had more enjoyment watching a skip rust in the rain. And on the uber rare occasions he is saying something even close to worthwhile, it's that he drinks his own urine.[/quote']

Agreed, Machida should be the clear winner

Archived