UFC Records

TrueGrit

They should have somewhere on the website of all the records..Most ko's' date=' Tko's and what not.

Most ko's: I think its Chuck Liddell..

Most TKO's: Im not really sure

Longest Win streak: Anderson silva isnt it?

Most Submissions:

Most championship rounds:

ETC..[/quote']

Yeah I actually did a search for this a while back and found nothing. Would be nice to have a look at, I am sure the UFC keeps their records of all these kinds of things somewhere.

one record i know about is that Forrest Griffin has the record for leg kicks. well its the record for most leg kicks landed in a 3 round fight. it was 38 at ufc 72.

but yea it hard as hell to find all these records. i heard mike goldberg say that in a few of forrest's recent fights, but i haven't found an site that recorded the record. i think the ufc should have that somewhere on their site. it would be interestin to see the record for most takedowns and stuff that you wouldn't know by lookin at their fight record.

Most Tiitle Defens. Tito Ortiz & A. Silva (tie with 6 thats counting the lost of the title :tito. and the travis lutter fight vs silva wich he came overweight and has to be a none tittle fight, but common thats not a. silva fault. )... Yeah thats correct..

Most Title Fights: Randy Couture With 16 Fights

Vitor Belfort Shortest time in four fights total: 2:24 (Counting his first at Superbrawl at Hawaii)

According to Number of Fight Vitor Hold the record of lowest time also.

Most Leg kick in 1 fight> Forrest Griffin

Less Punches in 1 Fight> Rashad.

Most Clinch Average> Randy Couture

Most Takedowns in 1 fight> GSP

Boxing Accuracy Percent> GSP

MOst Rear Naked Choke according to number of fight percent> BJ Penn 33,3%

Most Subs according to number of fight percent active> Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, None active Royce Gracie

Most Tiitle Defens. Tito Ortiz & A. Silva (tie with 6 thats counting the lost of the title :tito. and the travis lutter fight vs silva wich he came overweight and has to be a none tittle fight' date=' but common thats not a. silva fault. )... Yeah thats correct..

Most Title Fights: Randy Couture With 16 Fights

Vitor Belfort Shortest time in four fights total: 2:24 (Counting his first at Superbrawl at Hawaii)

According to Number of Fight Vitor Hold the record of lowest time also.

Most Leg kick in 1 fight> Forrest Griffin

Less Punches in 1 Fight> Rashad.

Most Clinch Average> Randy Couture

Most Takedowns in 1 fight> GSP

Boxing Accuracy Percent> GSP

MOst Rear Naked Choke according to number of fight percent> BJ Penn 33,3%

Most Subs according to number of fight percent active> Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, None active Royce Gracie[/quote']

dude boxing accuracy has to be a.silva not gsp

Here's a UFC record for you guys........Every Champion that has won since UFC 1 to 12 all roads by line of succession or Lineal championships end with Fedor as UFC Champion!!!!

1st Example: UFC 10, UFC 11, UFC 12 Mark Coleman wins the UFC title.

UFC 13 Coleman loses it too Maurice Smith, who loses it to Randy Couture.

Randy Couture leaves UFC and loses to Enson Inoue, who loses it to Mark Kerr at the Pride 2000 Gran Prix. Then loses it that same day to Kazayuki Fujita via the F.F.S.

Fujita loses later on to Mark Coleman, who loses it to Nog who wouldnt lose til he meets Fedor in Mar of 2003.

2nd Example Don Frye winner of Ultimate Ultimate 96 hasnt lost in UFC til he meets Mark Coleman. Mark Coleman follows the line of succession from the 1st example.

3rd Example is Dan Severn, winner of UFC 5 & Ultimate Ultimate 95. Won the UFC SuperFight Title against Ken Shamrock, and loses the 1st ever Heavyweight title bout against..............Mark Coleman at UFC 12, follow line of succession from 1st example.

the lists goes on and on from Steve Jennum, Royce Gracie, Oleg Taktarav, Randy Couture, Vitor Belfort, and Dan Henderson's tournament win in UFC.

Archived