UFC 112 - Abu Dhabi on April 10th not set in stone, Las Vegas a back up

Syesn

It has been revealed that Las Vegas' date=' Nevada is on standby to play host to UFC 112 on April 10th due to the stadium in Abu Dhabi still being under construction. Also news that Strikeforce boldly plans to host an event in Las Vegas either on the 10th or 17th of April.

http://mmabay.co.uk/Video%20A%2000125.html[/quote']

Please change your thread title.. Set in stone? I've seen videos of people getting stoned to death in the Middle East. Please change the thread title, it's giving me flashbacks..

Please change your thread title.. Set in stone? I've seen videos of people getting stoned to death in the Middle East. Please change the thread title' date=' it's giving me flashbacks..[/quote']

I agree you were wrong to put set in stone in the title, this also could be related to drug use getting stone and the UFC isn't for Drug use.

I think there's a high probability it'd be a possible target for terrorist organizations..

But I'll be called a racist for that' date=' when I'm really just being a realist.[/quote']

hahaha well then maybe we should have c.b. dollaway fight on this card. love to see him get blown up.

hahaha well then maybe we should have c.b. dollaway fight on this card. love to see him get blown up.

Your comment makes you a complete idiot........To say you would love to see a terrorist attack...........WTF is your problem you piece of $hit........And personally, i'd like to knock your head off for such a stupid remark

Your comment makes you a complete idiot........To say you would love to see a terrorist attack...........WTF is your problem you piece of $hit........And personally' date=' i'd like to knock your head off for such a stupid remark[/quote']

woah, bout a 9 on the tension scale

Archived