Spike TV to AIR UFC PRIMETIME SERIES FOR GSP VS HARDY

The_Power

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=10525&zoneid=13

In anticipation of their world welterweight title clash at UFC 111: St-Pierre vs. Hardy, UFC champion Georges St-Pierre and challenger Dan Hardy will be featured on UFC Primetime, a weekly, three part series premiering Wednesday, March 10 at 10:00 PM ET/PT on Spike TV.

UFC Primetime, produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship, is a look into the lives of perhaps the world?s best pound for pound fighter, St-Pierre, and Hardy, the man looking to unseat him at the top of the welterweight ladder. As the two prepare for their meeting in late March, Spike TV will present three special weekly installments that will take viewers across the pond to Nottingham, England, as Hardy trains with the rest of his Rough House team, and back to North America to Montreal to see how St-Pierre, one of the most beloved athletes in Canada, is preparing for his title defense.

UFC Primetime delivers an extraordinary amount of access to two of mixed martial arts? best, as they head into what could be the signature fight of 2010 at UFC 111.

Christopher Martello of Spike TV serves as executive in charge of production of UFC Primetime.

UFC 111 will air live on Pay-Per-View Saturday, March 27 from the Prudential Center, in Newark, NJ at 10:00 PM ET/ 7:00 PM PT

I cant wait for this show. It will get me pumped for this fight. I hope they do this for Rampage v Rashad aswell. They were going to do the primetime for this fight when they were supposed to fight at UFC 107 but they probably wont do it now since its a co-main event.

Agreed, This got me really pumped for the Penn vs GSP fight, I thought it was going to be something they would do every time for a big main event for PPVs. I like GSP but why is this main event all of a sudden better than all the others and deserves the primetime show (not that I'm complaining, just conversation)

Archived