Ring girls

TOTRedman

Ohh... That sucks I kinda thought Kos faked the poke to because in the replay I couldnt see the eye poke either. But why cant they express their opinions?

bcuz' date=' then fans and the media

think its an[b'] "official"[/b] statement.

instead of firing the ring-girls, they should get rid of

the dead-weight in the ufc roster, that I approve.

http://mmafix.com/2009/12/natasha-wicks-logan-stanton-out-as-ufc-ring-girls/

Here's the interview that many people are speculating caused the UFC to terminate their contract. They are supposed to be eye candy not hired for their opinions.

Especially when they start badmouthing a part of their company. The fighters are assets to the UFC and these girls started running their mouths without knowing the full story.

image-1.jpg

Here's a picture, it's a little grainy but this happened just before the knee. Johnson poked koscheck in the left eye. The knee looked like it grazed the right eye. The replay didn't show the poke people only saw the knee and assumed koscheck was faking it because he was holding his left eye. I don't like koscheck but I also don't think he would fake an injury.

These girls started spreading these rumors about a top contender that Dana has built up from the first season of TUF. I wouldn't let these halfwits trash my work either.

The video is aweful haha. I had trouble watching the whole thing just painful really. When you see someone that hot you get this perfect image but it all comes crashing down as soon as they open their mouths.

They were hotter than the newest addition though. Can't remember her name right now.

http://mmafix.com/2009/12/natasha-wicks-logan-stanton-out-as-ufc-ring-girls/

Here's the interview that many people are speculating caused the UFC to terminate their contract. They are supposed to be eye candy not hired for their opinions.

Especially when they start badmouthing a part of their company. The fighters are assets to the UFC and these girls started running their mouths without knowing the full story.

image-1.jpg

Here's a picture' date=' it's a little grainy but this happened just before the knee. Johnson poked koscheck in the left eye. The knee looked like it grazed the right eye. The replay didn't show the poke people only saw the knee and assumed koscheck was faking it because he was holding his left eye. I don't like koscheck but I also don't think he would fake an injury.

These girls started spreading these rumors about a top contender that Dana has built up from the first season of TUF. I wouldn't let these halfwits trash my work either.

The video is aweful haha. I had trouble watching the whole thing just painful really. When you see someone that hot you get this perfect image but it all comes crashing down as soon as they open their mouths.

They were hotter than the newest addition though. Can't remember her name right now.[/quote']

yeah idc who they get, they peaked for octagon girl hotness with arianny and leah

Just get a ring girl who knows when to shut up and when to show skin, simple as that. After reading the first post on this thread, I was kind of shocked, but after seeing that ridiculous interview it is obviously warranted. Next time think before you speak, because it is the UFC fans who have to suffer by looking at these downgraded ring girls.

That video could not have been the reason those girls were fired. Until that picture came out I agreed completely, it looked like KOS was faking then throwing out loose fists for the rest of the fight. How can two girls be fired for sharing their opinion about a fight? Especially considering Dana White is probably the most vocal/opinionated head of and sports promotion in the world. These girls were so hot Dana, disrespect.

Archived