Paul daley wants a contender...

Ernskadern

I think if Paul Sentex Daley would like a contender than he should get one.

He is rumored to be fighting a healing josh koschek but the way for koschek

to win is to mix his much improved boxing with wrestling, but kos will most likely just stand and trade with daley which is playing with fire.Kos needs to get back to wrestling, what got him into the sport in the first place...his base. Kos has said he focuses 90% of his training on striking and hardly wrestles these days which is absolutely absurd. I believe that Fitch would have the great game plan and the discipline to stick to mixing his strikes with wrestling but needs to work on his timing a bit and his explosiveness. He needs to time strikes so he can shoot under and secure takedowns. Another of my top picks that would be one of the best fights for daley would be thiago alves...they have very similar styles and would stand and bang until one goes down. Both their skill sets and the power and technique they posess could be an amazing stand up war. Fitch is set to fight alves and if daley gets past kos or if kos isnt healed up, daley should get the loser of fitch/alves.

I think if Paul Sentex Daley would like a contender than he should get one.

He is rumored to be fighting a healing josh koschek but the way for koschek

to win is to mix his much improved boxing with wrestling' date=' but kos will most likely just stand and trade with daley which is playing with fire.Kos needs to get back to wrestling, what got him into the sport in the first place...his base. Kos has said he focuses 90% of his training on striking and hardly wrestles these days which is absolutely absurd. I believe that Fitch would have the great game plan and the discipline to stick to mixing his strikes with wrestling but needs to work on his timing a bit and his explosiveness. He needs to time strikes so he can shoot under and secure takedowns. Another of my top picks that would be one of the best fights for daley would be thiago alves...they have very similar styles and would stand and bang until one goes down. Both their skill sets and the power and technique they posess could be an amazing stand up war. Fitch is set to fight alves and if daley gets past kos or if kos isnt healed up, daley should get the loser of fitch/alves.[/quote']

Daley shouldnt fight anyone other than a contender. IMO Kampmann was nearly at the top of the WW division before he got TKOed. If he beat Daley i believe he would have deserved a title shot. IMO Daley should face Kos, and then the winner of Fitch/Alves. Also, i have to admit, im starting to get quite bored of Fitch, although he wins fights, i dont find him very exciting. And IMO Fitch vs Daley would be quite boring. However, i would LOVE to see Daley vs Alves. Now that would be AMAZING.

Also, if Hardy loses to GSP (which is likely), i would love to see Hardy vs Alves or Hardy vs Daley. Both great fights. IMO Hardy could easily compete with and beat any top contender in the WW division. Although we havnt seen much of his ground game, he is doing the right things to get better on the ground. I rate Hardy abit higher than Daley. Daley is extremely dangerous though, will be a tough fight for anyone. Just from his record, his lsses come mostly from sumissions... which reflects his ground game substantally..

Daley shouldnt fight anyone other than a contender. IMO Kampmann was nearly at the top of the WW division before he got TKOed. If he beat Daley i believe he would have deserved a title shot. IMO Daley should face Kos' date=' and then the winner of Fitch/Alves. Also, i have to admit, im starting to get quite bored of Fitch, although he wins fights, i dont find him very exciting. And IMO Fitch vs Daley would be quite boring. However, i would LOVE to see Daley vs Alves. Now that would be AMAZING.

Also, if Hardy loses to GSP (which is likely), i would love to see Hardy vs Alves or Hardy vs Daley. Both great fights. IMO Hardy could easily compete with and beat any top contender in the WW division. Although we havnt seen much of his ground game, he is doing the right things to get better on the ground. I rate Hardy abit higher than Daley. Daley is extremely dangerous though, will be a tough fight for anyone. Just from his record, his lsses come mostly from sumissions... which reflects his ground game substantally..[/quote']

Nah, Hardy vs. Daley will never happen. They have both said it. They're boys, kind of like Machida and Silva. They won't fight eachother.

Archived