UFC PPVs

ZeGermanVon

I bought UFC 107 on ufc.com, under the impression that "unlimited viewing" meant I could watch it as much as i want, whenever i want. Turns out it is only unlimited viewing for the 24 hours after you buy it. So I paid 45$ for a one time thing. Normally I can record it or have it on file and then you get the bang for the buck. So, does anybody know what site i can go to where I can pay for UFC PPVs and then own them and see them as many times as i want?

yeah it mentions on the site before you go to the payment that you have x number of hours to view the event (similar to ppv ), but atleast you get the prelims online compared to ppv maybe showing 1 or 2 if it can fit into the time slot.

if you want a way to view the events and fights seperately you can also sign up for the 'UFC Vault' and that atleast gives you more time to watch fights that you download. Because it's a subscription service whatever you have downloaded to your Vault goes away after a while, not 24 hours atleast. great way to watch some classics too

Archived