MIR vs. KONGO

FutureUFCprodigy

To be honest It was exactly what I expected,a quick sub by Mir,It was a fight set up to make him look good,Kongo has no ground game at all, no takedown defence and overated Stand up, Mir has a great ground game, semi decent wrestling, and very good stand up, was always gonna be an easy win for him/

My heart dropped when Kongo took that punch. I thought he would have at least gave Mir a bit of a beating on the feet before getting submitted but it didn't turn out that way.

p.s. Kongo is fighting Buentello? When' date=' where?[/quote']

Never mind I found the fight. Looks like a great card for a free event. To bad I don't get Versus.

I expected him to win but not as quickly as he did. Def a surprise. I like Congo and figured he would be more of a challenge for Mir. Anyways I hope he bounces back in his next fight, but that's going to be tough as well with him facing Buenetello.

ya i agree with you i knew Mir would win but not that fast. Kongo is a strong fighter he just took the wrong punch too early.i thought it would have at least went to the 2nd round.

shame,i dont really like Mir either.

I didn't think he was going to catch Kongo off guard but he definitely outsmarted Kongo, I wouldn't go as far to call him the better striker though, but by far the better mixed martial artist.

I did think he would win in the first round though by sub.

Archived