Rolles Gracie really isn't a Gracie

Exodus9mm

rolles_gracie.jpg

Apparently, we're about to see a new Gracie enter the octagon come UFC 109, when Mostapha Al-Turk squares off against 3-0, Rolles Gracie. I don't buy it.

Clearly this is a sad attempt at UFC brass trying to market the Gracie name - looking at the picture above, we can all agree this man is not a Gracie, nor Brazilian. My guess is his name is Ted Hanson, and he's from Wyoming.

Apparently he's 6'4 250 lbs. This should be your first clue he's not a Gracie.

I think with a little further digging, my predictions about his true identity would be confirmed.

rolles_gracie.jpg

Apparently' date=' we're about to see a new Gracie enter the octagon come UFC 109, when Mostapha Al-Turk squares off against 3-0, Rolles Gracie. I don't buy it.

Clearly this is a sad attempt at UFC brass trying to market the Gracie name - looking at the picture above, we can all agree this man is not a Gracie, nor Brazilian. My guess is his name is Ted Hanson, and he's from Wyoming.

I think with a little further digging, my predictions about his true identity would be confirmed.[/quote']

Start digging man.

rolles_gracie.jpg

Apparently' date=' we're about to see a new Gracie enter the octagon come UFC 109, when Mostapha Al-Turk squares off against 3-0, Rolles Gracie. I don't buy it.

I think with a little further digging, my predictions about his true identity would be confirmed.[/quote']

I'm less concerned about his true identity than I am about him and Al-Turk going to the floor, then the poor ref has to try and stand them up. How the hell is the ref going to seperate two men with that much body hair? This could be the UFC's first match where, before entering the octagon, both man are checked, greased then required to shave.

rolles_gracie.jpg

he is a gracie...i think there should be a limit on body hair. http://www.rollesgracie.com/bio.html

rolles_gracie.jpg

Clearly this is a sad attempt at UFC brass trying to market the Gracie name - looking at the picture above, we can all agree this man is not a Gracie, nor Brazilian. [b']My guess is his name is Ted Hanson, and he's from Wyoming. [/b]

I think with a little further digging, my predictions about his true identity would be confirmed.

I'm less concerned about his true identity than I am about him and Al-Turk going to the floor' date=' then the poor ref has to try and stand them up. [b']How the hell is the ref going to seperate two men with that much body hair? [/b]This could be the UFC's first match where, before entering the octagon, both man are checked, greased then required to shave.

big lols

Archived