anyone agree the versus show shoud also be on SPIKE!!!???

dayday_willy

i agree... i wouldnt mind if vs wasnt cut from dtv..we dont even have the choice to buy the chanel. it just isnt available. i contacted vs. they say its dtv's fault and dtv says its vs. fault. somewhere in the mix is some greed standing in the way of an agreement between the two. i just dont know where.

While I have both spike and versus, I could care less what they do. That being said, for a free event there needs to be some way for viewers to tune in outside of subscribing to a new channel. I understand the need to make money, and a contract with versus is definitely a step in the right direction but come on. I suggest doing what kreepy said, make the fights viewable online at UFC.com. Not only would this help those who don't have versus and apparently can't even buy it, but it would increase the traffic to this site by a ridiculous number. Those same people may even subscribe to the UFC vault and the UFC Fight Club.. just something to consider. Either way I will be watching the fight, for those of you who wont, I suggest you find a stream.

stop with the whining :), in sweden they don't even air the "free" shows, but we do get the PPV shows for free :S, but when the card is from vegas it airs here 4 in the morning, impossible to stay awake to the main event after a hard night out. =)

Archived