mariusz pudzianowski

Thunderlips10

wait wait wait.. this guys doing mma?? the ****ing worlds strongest man?? thats scary' date=' hes the only 320 pound guy ive seen with a 6 pack[/quote']

Yeah he is. He was 270 without a cut for his first fight. He obliterated a kick boxer with leg kicks that were almost knocking both of his legs out form underneath him at one time. Pudzianowski was very raw, and a bit overly excited but if he takes this seriously, he will be a force to be wreckoned with.

Yeah he is. He was 270 without a cut for his first fight. He obliterated a kick boxer with leg kicks that were almost knocking both of his legs out form underneath him at one time. Pudzianowski was very raw' date=' and a bit overly excited but if he takes this seriously, he will be a force to be wreckoned with.[/quote']

Yeah it was pretty awesome, those kicks musta hurt like hell. With some more training he will be awesome. Cant wait for that next fight with alex.

yeah this mans a freak i followed his strongman career pretty religiously and when he said he was gonna fight' date=' i almost **** myself.[/quote']

It's a definite mental edge in his favor, with his opponents knowing the guy is strong enough to pull a freight train from a dead stop to 30 yards down the track.

It's a definite mental edge in his favor' date=' with his opponents knowing the guy is strong enough to pull a freight train from a dead stop to 30 yards down the track.[/quote']

definitly, and they must know theres no way they can mount the dude, he'll easily just throw em off. There gonna have to bring in some other strongmen to take him on!

If the guy had kept on running' date=' he would have tired him out. His cardo would be N/G for a man his size. Too much blood needed to fill his muscles. Just like Coleman. No cardo.[/quote']

You have obviously never watched a WSM competition, have you? He's not a bodybuilder FFS. He's a conditioned athlete.

If the guy had kept on running' date=' he would have tired him out. His cardo would be N/G for a man his size. Too much blood needed to fill his muscles. Just like Coleman. No cardo.[/quote']

a lot of ppl thought this but im not so sure, his camp said he has the gas tank to go 3 rounds and some of those strong man events do require a fair bit of cardio as well, plus i would of thought he isnt quite as big as when he was worlds strongest man. but you never know what a guy's cardio is like till you can see iut put to the test in the ring. look at tito ortiz said he was in the best shape of his life in the 2nd griffin fight and look what happened in the 3rd round there...

Archived