Silva vs Machida

wbilth

The only thing Anderson is afraid of is destroying Lyoto's mystique by obliterating him in the first round.

The 2 best will fight' date=' though. And that is Silva Vs Shogun.[/quote']

well put ....the two best are rua and silva i think this fight would be amazing muay thai vs muay thai ....knockout power vs knockout power....speed and accuracy vs power and brutallity ....the fight wud be better then sex lol

Ok rua opened some holes in machida's game but to say it was in any sort of way impressive is a joke. There is a rematch because it looked as a stalemate not an impressive win on either side.

No.There's a rematch because most MMA experts were outraged by the judges decision.

No.There's a rematch because most MMA experts were outraged by the judges decision.

I'm not sticking up for either of them. To me it could have gone either way. It seems no matter what, there are always mma "experts" outraged by decisions on both sides. Hopefully the rematch will answer some questions

Machida already beat up Rua. Next!!!!

You must have been playing Undisputed to come up with that statement. You obviously didn't watch the same fight. Machida was the one being helped out of the ring and couldn't stand up straight. Oh not to mention his face was all cut up AND he had to have surgery on his hands after the fight. Rua simply had a couple bruises.

Yeah Rua was really beat up.

Jeez. Denial brings out the idiot in fanboys everywhere.

yeah im not sticking up for either of them either. i dont argue over who won or not. machida has the belt and that's all that matters for now. until the rematch happens there is no point.

and as for Rua fighting Silva to be the p4p best, thats just ridiculous.

Archived