Best refferee

TheHorror

I don't know' date=' I think Mazagatti does a really good job of determining when to stop fights, and when to seperate or stand the fighters up. The best in fact.[/quote']

Really? Like stopping the Rothwell Velasquez fight when Rothwell was getting back to his feet?

Or standing Mir and Lesnar up after 1 shot to the back of the head without warning?

Dude is awful. Please tell me you're joking.

Really? Like stopping the Rothwell Velasquez fight when Rothwell was getting back to his feet?

Or standing Mir and Lesnar up after 1 shot to the back of the head without warning?

It was sarcasm. I guess people on this site don't know what that means.

Kind of hard to detect sarcasm through text. I guess people on this site don't know the difference between face to face interaction and text with no tone of voice or indication of emotion.

you win :P I think everyone should just assume it's sarcasm when something good is said about the Maz.

i like steve...in the first fight between brock and mir he tried letting mir break lesners leg before he stopped the fight. that alone puts him atop the list, lol.

Kind of hard to detect sarcasm through text. I guess people on this site don't know the difference between face to face interaction and text with no tone of voice or indication of emotion.

i totally picked up on it, but again, i'm a huge fan of satire, and in my experience, when people say something uncommonly stupid, even though they seem completely functional, i take it as a joke.

people giv me the lulz.

Archived