Whose basement is this? **HELP**

Exodus9mm

LMFAO!!! Exodus9mm for Prime Minister. I'd vote.

Frank Mir's or SCO...really could be either or.

I actually thought of Mir before I thought of SCO, and while I was thinking of Mir I was wondering why the pic of Fedor had DIE on it, I was sitting here like.. what did Fedor do to piss Mir off? Man I feel stupid sometimes...

LMFAO!!! Exodus9mm for Prime Minister. I'd vote.

I actually thought of Mir before I thought of SCO' date=' and while I was thinking of Mir I was wondering why the pic of Fedor had DIE on it, I was sitting here like.. what did Fedor do to piss Mir off? Man I feel stupid sometimes...[/quote']

I thought the blowup doll with Lesnar's face would give it away....lol

Lmao you filthy noobs even talk about me when I'm not ever around.

Just admit you want me and get on with your lives.

It could never work between us.

However you want to see a boatload of people laughing at your expense. If nothing else, you're at least a source for comedic inspiration.......and an example of a text-book nub.

HAHA... The other one got deleted after my post about how the picture was obtained. Not surprisingly SCO posting has been less frequent since then... I smell someone crying to the mods on this one. LOL' date=' this kid is amateur hour, at best.[/quote']

Dude, are you ever going to change and start being respectful and nice to others?

• 3 months later...
I remember another post of that picture' date=' wasnt it determined that is was SCO's?[/quote']

Sure was. At least he inspired me to make this. Seems like there's an ever increasing flood of Lesnards on the scene, so I'm sure this basement could apply to any of them.

How ya been man?

Archived