Fedor vs Lesnar

The_Punish3r

Alright.. ive been doing my homework watching ALOT of youtube videos doing my research etc... Theres alot of hype behind this fight in particular... I know dana has been busting his **** trying to get fedor to fight in the ufc... really he shouldnt have to try so hard... If fedor wants to be "THE BEST FIGHTER IN THE WORLD" he will have to come to the ufc and prove himself against THE BEST FIGHTERS IN THE WORLD... I mean big deal he beat tim silva? no offense to the guy... but who hasent? fedors best fight was against cro cop... dont get me wrong fedor does seem to have alot of great skills etc... but lets break this down...after all the hype if this were to actually happen... I can see lesnar coming into this fight wanting to just work his standup and maybe slam fedor... but one thing lesnar would have to watch is fedor WILL submit you if you leave yourself open... which everyone tends to do... So with that being said.. ive seen people say "Fedor would maul lesnar" lesnar is a mauler.. Fedor seems like an MMA fighter with spetnaz training.. therefore making him nearly "Impervious to pain" but i still think he can and will be beat.. I wouldnt be suprised if the real reason why he hasent signed with the UFC is that he is almost afraid of losing... After being a self proclaimed #1 for solong... I really would like to see him prove it to himself and people like me... Im not going to say fedor is not an amazing fighter... because that he is... Id just rather see him prove it...No more talking no more running away hiding or saying its over money... sign a 3-5 fight contract join the ufc silence the nay sayers and go be the face of strikeforce again... I would love to see lesnar take this fight if and when it ever happens... Yes fedor has fought "Bigger" fighters but none as big...as strong... as agile or as fast as brock lesnar... again Fedor has the skills... but if you watch the fedor vs cro cop fight... crocop did a number on fedor... like the pitbull said "He IS only a man" and lesnar is a beast... I hope to see this fight... Id like to see Lesnar win only because im sick of seeing the fedor shirts and the fedor this fedor that.... Dana White is amazing for trying his best to sign fedor... but if fedor cant drop the act long enough to prove himself... then ill continue not watching strikeforce because its trash... Nobody wants to watch fights where you know whats going to happen... No matter who they line fedor up against there hasent been any real challenge? i still say the arlovski fight should of went the other way... watch the replays the knockout punch was a pretty lucky shot andrei left himself open fedor began to throw the punch... andrei went for the flying knee and ate fedors fist... Dont get me wrong fedor is damn good... he did a number on herring aswell (WHO IS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVS!!!!) aswell did lesnar... but as i said...lesnar IS infact the bigger strong guy here....fedor has more skills and is more likely to submit brock....where as if fedor eats a lunchbox...its lights out nd back to strikeforce as the #1 of the #2 brand in MMA... Thank you UFC for bringing mma to the masses... Ive really enjoyed what Dana white has done... Hats off to everyone... the fans the fighters etc... This wasent to flame Lesnar or Fedor.. just wanted to begin the discussion......*again* id rather see a "Fedor would win" and why or a "Lesnar would win" and why.... not just the same old "FEDOR OWNS" or "LESNAR PWNS!" haha... Lets get real here... thank you all for your time.

Alright.. ive been doing my homework watching ALOT of youtube videos doing my research etc... Theres alot of hype behind this fight in particular... I know dana has been busting his **** trying to get fedor to fight in the ufc... really he shouldnt have to try so hard... If fedor wants to be "THE BEST FIGHTER IN THE WORLD" he will have to come to the ufc and prove himself against THE BEST FIGHTERS IN THE WORLD... I mean big deal he beat tim silva? no offense to the guy... but who hasent? fedors best fight was against cro cop... dont get me wrong fedor does seem to have alot of great skills etc... but lets break this down...after all the hype if this were to actually happen... I can see lesnar coming into this fight wanting to just work his standup and maybe slam fedor... but one thing lesnar would have to watch is fedor WILL submit you if you leave yourself open... which everyone tends to do... So with that being said.. ive seen people say "Fedor would maul lesnar" lesnar is a mauler.. Fedor seems like an MMA fighter with spetnaz training.. therefore making him nearly "Impervious to pain" but i still think he can and will be beat.. I wouldnt be suprised if the real reason why he hasent signed with the UFC is that he is almost afraid of losing... After being a self proclaimed #1 for solong... I really would like to see him prove it to himself and people like me... Im not going to say fedor is not an amazing fighter... because that he is... Id just rather see him prove it...No more talking no more running away hiding or saying its over money... sign a 3-5 fight contract join the ufc silence the nay sayers and go be the face of strikeforce again... I would love to see lesnar take this fight if and when it ever happens... Yes fedor has fought "Bigger" fighters but none as big...as strong... as agile or as fast as brock lesnar... again Fedor has the skills... but if you watch the fedor vs cro cop fight... crocop did a number on fedor... like the pitbull said "He IS only a man" and lesnar is a beast... I hope to see this fight... Id like to see Lesnar win only because im sick of seeing the fedor shirts and the fedor this fedor that.... Dana White is amazing for trying his best to sign fedor... but if fedor cant drop the act long enough to prove himself... then ill continue not watching strikeforce because its trash... Nobody wants to watch fights where you know whats going to happen... No matter who they line fedor up against there hasent been any real challenge? i still say the arlovski fight should of went the other way... watch the replays the knockout punch was a pretty lucky shot andrei left himself open fedor began to throw the punch... andrei went for the flying knee and ate fedors fist... Dont get me wrong fedor is damn good... he did a number on herring aswell (WHO IS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVS!!!!) aswell did lesnar... but as i said...lesnar IS infact the bigger strong guy here....fedor has more skills and is more likely to submit brock....where as if fedor eats a lunchbox...its lights out nd back to strikeforce as the #1 of the #2 brand in MMA... Thank you UFC for bringing mma to the masses... Ive really enjoyed what Dana white has done... Hats off to everyone... the fans the fighters etc... This wasent to flame Lesnar or Fedor.. just wanted to begin the discussion......*again* id rather see a "Fedor would win" and why or a "Lesnar would win" and why.... not just the same old "FEDOR OWNS" or "LESNAR PWNS!" haha... Lets get real here... thank you all for your time.

This is the fault in your argument. he isn't self-proclaimed, every mma ranking system there is says he is #1. (I checked) The only saving grace for this argument is that the ufc does in fact have the majority of the best fighters in the world. Most ranking systems have the ufc holding at least 6/10 of the HW division. 9/10 LHW, 7/10 MW, 9/10 WW and 6-8/10 LW. So, ya if he wants to be called the best, he should fight the rest of the top 10 guys in the world, but this doesn't seem to be the case. He doesn't decide who ranks him where.

Ok, that really hurt to read.

Fedor = By far a superior technical fighter to Lesnar.

Lesnar = A freak of nature.

Who knows? I don't claim to know the outcome. It's an MMA fight. Anything could happen in the blink of an eye. BJ Penn could come up to heavyweight and surprise someone with a lucky punch, unlikely yes, but it could happen.

It's the series of fights that matter. I think 75 out of 100 fights Fedor beats Lesnar. That's just my opinion though.

For christ sakes, WEC has more top ranked fighters than strike force......And WEC is the minor leagues of the UFC. So what exactly does that make strikeforce as far as having the most dangerous fighters? Let alone the biggest threats to Queen FEDOR's precious and well protected record.........FEDOR KNOWS WHERE THE TOP HW FIGHTERS IN THE WORLD ARE, UNFORTUNATELY, DANA WONT ALLOW HIM TO HANDPICK HIS OPPONENTS <------------------------------------------- THE MAJOR DEAL BREAKER ON SIGNING QUEEN FEDOR

Fedors ranking is based on his record and bot on who he has faught......with that said, hoyce gracie has more fights than fedor and has also only lost once. And considering that hoyce has faught many people 100-200lbs. Heavier than him, id have to say hoyce is the #1 fighter in the world

For christ sakes' date=' WEC has more top ranked fighters than strike force......And WEC is the minor leagues of the UFC. So what exactly does that make strikeforce as far as having the most dangerous fighters? Let alone the biggest threats to Queen FEDOR's precious and well protected record.........FEDOR KNOWS WHERE THE TOP HW FIGHTERS IN THE WORLD ARE, UNFORTUNATELY, DANA WONT ALLOW HIM TO HANDPICK HIS OPPONENTS <------------------------------------------- THE MAJOR DEAL BREAKER ON SIGNING QUEEN FEDOR[/quote']

Childplease

For christ sakes' date=' WEC has more top ranked fighters than strike force......And WEC is the minor leagues of the UFC. So what exactly does that make strikeforce as far as having the most dangerous fighters? Let alone the biggest threats to Queen FEDOR's precious and well protected record.........FEDOR KNOWS WHERE THE TOP HW FIGHTERS IN THE WORLD ARE, UNFORTUNATELY, DANA WONT ALLOW HIM TO HANDPICK HIS OPPONENTS <------------------------------------------- [b']THE MAJOR DEAL BREAKER ON SIGNING QUEEN FEDOR[/b]

Oh you know this cuz you were there right?

SF, whether you like it or not, does have some very good fighters.

Fedor Emilianenko

Gegard Mousasi

Alistair Overeem

Dan Henderson

Babalu

Muhammed Lawal

Kevin Randalman

Cung Le

Jake Sheilds

Nick Diaz

Scott Smith

Robbie Lawler

Joe Riggs

Gilbert Melendez

And this is just a few that I though of off the top of my head, SF is still building it's roster, and currently puts on some very entertaining fights. You don't like it, don't watch it, but don't insult an entire company like you know what you're talking about, cuz it's pretty clear you don't.

there saying fedor should come here' date=' why dont they go to fedor? ever think of that[/quote']

As much as I would love for that to happen it won't.

Unless the UFC can pretty much sign his life away, they won't even bother, and we'll have to put up with people who honeslty think that Brock is the best HW out there, which he is not.

Oh you know this cuz you were there right?

SF' date=' whether you like it or not, does have some very good fighters.

Fedor Emilianenko

Gegard Mousasi

Alistair Overeem

Dan Henderson

Babalu

Muhammed Lawal

Kevin Randalman

Cung Le

Jake Sheilds

Nick Diaz

Scott Smith

Robbie Lawler

Joe Riggs

Gilbert Melendez

And this is just a few that I though of off the top of my head, SF is still building it's roster, and currently puts on some very entertaining fights. You don't like it, don't watch it, but don't insult an entire company like you know what you're talking about, cuz it's pretty clear you don't.[/quote']

The other guy doesn't understand that a few UFC fighters came from SF

there saying fedor should come here' date=' why dont they go to fedor? ever think of that[/quote']

Why would they leave the #1 organization in mma today, just to go fight 1 top fighter? FACT: FEDOR IS UNPROVEN AGAINST THE TOP FIGHTERS OF TODAY........The UFC has the most top ranked fighters, so a fighter would be a fool to leave just to fight for an organization that has only 1 top fighter.........However, I can honestly see a top fighter from UFC making a 1 fight deal to fight FEDOR........... Id like to see Randy couture fight Fedor before he retires........

As much as I would love for that to happen it won't.

Unless the UFC can pretty much sign his life away' date=' they won't even bother, and we'll have to put up with people who honeslty think that Brock is the best HW out there, which he is not.[/quote']

Brock may not be the Best HW in the world right now, But if you compare his 5 fights he has had against Fedors first 5 fights, Brock has been far more dominating......AS have many other top HW's in the UFC

Why would they leave the #1 organization in mma today' date=' just to go fight 1 top fighter? FACT: FEDOR IS UNPROVEN AGAINST THE TOP FIGHTERS OF TODAY........The UFC has the most top ranked fighters, so a fighter would be a fool to leave just to fight for an organization that has only 1 top fighter.........However, I can honestly see a top fighter from UFC making a 1 fight deal to fight FEDOR........... [b']Id like to see Randy couture fight Fedor before he retires[/b]........

I think you got this backwards... Fedor has been #1 for a long time. Brock has 5 fights total with one legitimate loss and gimme title shot that he didn't even earn. Fedor wasn't handed anything on a silver platter like Brock was. Fedor doesn't need to prove anything to UFC fans (most of which probably haven't even seen half of his fights.)

I would have loved to see that a couple years ago, when Randy might have had a chance, but if Randy stepped in with Fedor NOW, he'd get killed.

Brock may not be the Best HW in the world right now' date=' But if you compare his 5 fights he has had against Fedors first 5 fights, Brock has been far more dominating......AS have many other top HW's in the UFC[/quote']

Fedor lost his fifth fight due to cut.

Lesar lost his second fight due to a knee bar.

After Fedor's loss he went on to win 26 consecutive fights.

When and IF Brock accomplishes that, then I'll give him due credit, until then Fedor is the best.

I think you got this backwards... Fedor has been #1 for a long time. Brock has 5 fights total with one legitimate loss and gimme title shot that he didn't even earn. Fedor wasn't handed anything on a silver platter like Brock was. Fedor doesn't need to prove anything to UFC fans (most of which probably haven't even seen half of his fights.)

I would have loved to see that a couple years ago' date=' when Randy might have had a chance, but if Randy stepped in with Fedor NOW, he'd get killed.[/quote']

Couldn't of said it better Brock did not earn the right to fight Randy for the title that was bull ****.

Fedor lost his fifth fight due to cut.

Lesar lost his second fight due to a knee bar.

After Fedor's loss he went on to win 26 consecutive fights.

When and IF Brock accomplishes that' date=' then I'll give him due credit, until then Fedor is the best.[/quote']

So as of the first 5 fights for both men, both fighters records stood the same......My point is that Brock been far more devastating in his first few fights than Fedor was when Fedor first started out..........Brock is still young and will learn a lot as time goes on.......

Couldn't of said it better Brock did not earn the right to fight Randy for the title that was bull ****.[/QU

I think the fight with Randy was more so set up to see if Brock was a legit fighter or nor......In case you forgot, prior to the fight with Brock, Randy had just finished dominating the 2 top HW fighters of the UFC at the time....He destroyed Silvia and won the belt in his first match back after he retired, then went on to beat gonzaga so bad that gonzaga tried to call time out..........Cry all you want and say "OH, RANDY IS OLD", but fact is randy gave Brock more of a fight than mir or hearing

I think the fight with Randy was more so set up to see if Brock was a legit fighter or nor......In case you forgot' date=' prior to the fight with Brock, Randy had just finished dominating the 2 top HW fighters of the UFC at the time....He destroyed Silvia and won the belt in his first match back after he retired, then went on to beat gonzaga so bad that gonzaga tried to call time out..........Cry all you want and say "OH, RANDY IS OLD", but fact is randy gave Brock more of a fight than mir or hearing[/quote']

This is ridiculous. NO ONE gets a title shot in order to find out if they're legit. That would be doing things just a little bit backwards...

Fighters should prove they're legit, then get a title shot. I don't care what you say, Brock did not earn his shot and still doesnt deserve the belt.

And yes I give credit to Randy for beating Gabe and Tim, but they aren't exactly top of the food chain right now are they?

This is ridiculous. NO ONE gets a title shot in order to find out if they're legit. That would be doing things just a little bit backwards...

Fighters should prove they're legit' date=' then get a title shot. I don't care what you say, Brock did not earn his shot and still doesnt deserve the belt.

And yes I give credit to Randy for beating Gabe and Tim, but they aren't exactly top of the food chain right now are they?[/quote']

Right now they are not top contenders, but I said they were when Randy faught them........And to be completely fair on the matter, did Randy deserve his title shot against Sylvia? was Randy's first fight back since retireing....And Randy called Dana personally and asked him for that fight...Prior to that, he had been fighting as LHW

Logic

Okay then' date=' angry old man?

Alot of your posts contain use of Capslock alot or Swearwords.[/quote']

caps lock is due to a messed up keyboard usually, unless only some things are capitalized, and as for swear words, I use them where they are needed.......29 isnt exactly an old man either......You speak as though you can predict the future on whats gonna happen in every match in the UFC, where as many people will use the phrase" IMO" to express their thoughts........Understand that you are not always right, and that Brock is a hugem strong, explosive, and very fast HW and its gonna take one heck of a fighter to shut him down......Im not stating that Fedor couldnt beat him, I'm just saying there are no guarentees in the sport of mma, which you seem to forget

Archived