jacob volkmann

mugga17

I would put money on a doer (Volkmann) over a talker (you) any day.. the only thing comical is you.. oh.. and the nickname Christmas.. but mostly you.. anyone else? what are yall thoughts?

LOL.

Tito is garbage & his punching defense is worse then his punching. Now thats saying something....

I would put money on a doer (Volkmann) over a talker (you) any day.. the only thing comical is you.. oh.. and the nickname Christmas.. but mostly you.. anyone else? what are yall thoughts?

you can call him a doer if you want but what is he doing besides looking foolish in his stand up......also marcus jones, tito and damian mia are all excellent options...i havent seen al turk fight yet though.....

you can call him a doer if you want but what is he doing besides looking foolish in his stand up......also marcus jones' date=' tito and damian mia are all excellent options...[b']i havent seen al turk fight yet though.....[/b]

Blasphemy! You sir have not seen a true MMA warrior.

the ufc really screwed this guy. paulo thiago and then martin kampmann

i agree. volkmann is a really good wrestler (showed this against thiago) but when he tries to stand up and strike (like he did against kampmann) he looks like a guy who is severely over matched......

Archived