Cheick Kongo vs Junior Dos Santos

Javynstuff

hes a good striker he rocked velasquez like 3 times yea his ground game sucks but we both know Dos Santos likes to bang ...i just think it wud be a good fight and something tells me Kongo takes it thats all pissy

So he rocked Valasquez twice in that fight and thats reason for you to believe that he would beat JDS?

hes a good striker he rocked velasquez like 3 times yea his ground game sucks but we both know Dos Santos likes to bang ...i just think it wud be a good fight and something tells me Kongo takes it thats all pissy

Cain Velasquez?

What has he done to merit being mentioned on Kongo's resume?

Kongo is a pretty good striker, but Dos Santos is better.

He couldn't even beat Gilbert Yvel and Dos Santos made him look like a playground kid.

Cain Velasquez?

What has he done to merit being mentioned on Kongo's resume?

Kongo is a pretty good striker' date=' but Dos Santos is better.

He couldn't even beat Gilbert Yvel and Dos Santos made him look like a playground kid.[/quote']

your so right i forgot alot of fighters dont get better after losses

He didn't get better after that loss?

Mir schooled him in the stand up with ease.

dude Mir is in my opinion the best heavyweight in the world hes a ****y f*ck but hes the best....people get caught why did cro cop get knocked out by gonzaga ...cuz Gonzaga is a better stryker? .....NO...why did liddel get knocked out by evans ...sh*t happens i just think its funny that u have to rip on people for having their own opinion on a fight u prick

dude Mir is in my opinion the best heavyweight in the world hes a ****y f*ck but hes the best....people get caught why did cro cop get knocked out by gonzaga ...cuz Gonzaga is a better stryker? .....NO...why did liddel get knocked out by evans ...sh*t happens i just think its funny that u have to rip on people for having their own opinion on a fight u prick

Mir is the second best HW in the world.

Gonzaga knocked out Cro Cop after rocking him on the canvas.

Evans knocked out Liddell because he is a quicker and faster striker.

Kongo was fresh when he got dropped a minute after the fight started.

It's not my fault your opinion is stupid.

Mir is the second best HW in the world.

Gonzaga knocked out Cro Cop after rocking him on the canvas.

Evans knocked out Liddell because he is a quicker and faster striker.

Kongo was fresh when he got dropped a minute after the fight started.

It's not my fault your opinion is stupid.

all i asked was who they thot wud win ....i didnt ask i little punk a*s internet geek to

try to be the MMA Guru u said Dos Santos i get it now get the hell out of my thread

all i asked was who they thot wud win ....i didnt ask i little punk a*s internet geek to

try to be the MMA Guru u said Dos Santos i get it now get the hell out of my thread

Ok *******.

Don't open your mouth as if you know something.

This is my thread.

Now get off my forum.

i think this fight would be really intense and just a war man

but id pick kongo i think hes a beast and a good guy i like the way he

carries himself even if hes french naw jk lol

who you got?

Ya this is a good fight but I dont think Kongo would win. If Kongo was winning the striking battle then Dos Santos could pretty easily take Kongo down and win it from there. My prediction would be a KO win on the feet for Dos Santos like he had over Yvel.

I actually think this would be a very good fight. If JDS ever took Kongo down it would be over but I think JDS would try to stand and bang with him. I like JDS but I don't see why everyone thinks that he is so amazing already. He hasn't fought anybody good in the UFC yet with the exception of maybe Fabricio Werdum. He has potential but hasn't proven himself against a top competitor yet. Not that Kongo would be considered top competition but it would make for a good matchup of strikers.

Archived