The Striking Truth

Brendan1h

Just ran into this online while watching some old fight videos. GSP and David Loiseau will be featured in an upcoming documentary that follows the champs rise to greatness, and the ups and downs Loiseau has faced in his career. The documentary is titled "The Striking Truth" and features hundreds of hours of unseen fight footage. The people behind this are also incorporating 3D much like the technology seen in Avatar. Looks like a good flick for MMA fans or anyone interested really. I'm a big GSP fan and after watching some Loiseau clips from back in the day I'm really hoping to see him fight in the UFC again. Looking forward to this.

Article link: http://pressmediawire.com/article/Entertainment/Entertainment/Owned_Entertainment_Announces_3D_Georges_StPierre_and_David_Loiseau_Movie/21528

Interview link:

yeah it will be nice to learn more about david, he flew up the ranks and looked unstoppable at one point, everyone was calling him the net big thing at mw and he was expected to be a ufc champ. since franklin its been a rocky road for him, nice to get a little insight as to see what happened

yeah it will be nice to learn more about david' date=' he flew up the ranks and looked unstoppable at one point, everyone was calling him the net big thing at mw and he was expected to be a ufc champ. since franklin its been a rocky road for him, nice to get a little insight as to see what happened[/quote']

Agreed. Never really knew much about Loiseau until recently but man, that guy has some good fights. I'm really interested to see what happened after the Franklin fight; hopefully we'll see him back in the UFC soon.

Agreed. Never really knew much about Loiseau until recently but man' date=' that guy has some good fights. I'm really interested to see what happened after the Franklin fight; hopefully we'll see him back in the UFC soon.[/quote']

I heard he tried out for TUF 11 don't know if he made it though can someone shed some light?

Archived