Nate Diaz

TheHorror

Rumor is that he is making his WW debut at UFC 111.

Just another fun fact for those who read my fun fact post:

9/10 of Nate Diaz's UFC bouts have been aired free on Spike. The 2 (including his rumored bout at UFC 111) bouts that have not been aired free were/are headlined by Georges St. Pierre.

Nate Diaz is ****ing clown shoes. He is ALWAYS looking to sub, he has 0 power, 0 skills, WAAAAAY too ****y, and he has the worst wrestling at 155 lbs. The dude who started this thread could beat his ****. If he seriously goes to WW, I would buy the ppv just to watch him get knocked out.

FEDOR SUCKS!<-- Only fights washed up guys..

Nate Diaz is ****ing clown shoes. He is ALWAYS looking to sub' date=' he has 0 power, 0 skills, WAAAAAY too ****y, and he has the worst wrestling at 155 lbs. The dude who started this thread could beat his ****. If he seriously goes to WW, I would buy the ppv just to watch him get knocked out. [/quote']

Ya.. who cares about guys who actually want to fight. I'd rather watch a bunch of pay-per-views with wrestlers who just want to lay on people for 3 rounds. Regardless of what you think about his attitude, and I assure you there are fighters who are far worse, you can't deny the guy comes to fight everytime out. When I pay for an event, I want to see people who aren't scared to get hit, not people who are looking to point their way to a decision. Diaz is definitely not one of the latter. Hope he does well at welterweight, maybe the next opponent he gets will actually want to fight. Or maybe he'll get another Gray Maynard; who avoids the one thing that got him into the octagon in the first place because he is scared to get submitted.

Ya.. who cares about guys who actually want to fight. I'd rather watch a bunch of pay-per-views with wrestlers who just want to lay on people for 3 rounds. Regardless of what you think about his attitude' date=' and I assure you there are fighters who are far worse, you can't deny the guy comes to fight everytime out. When I pay for an event, I want to see people who aren't scared to get hit, not people who are looking to point their way to a decision. Diaz is definitely not one of the latter. Hope he does well at welterweight, maybe the next opponent he gets will actually want to fight. Or maybe he'll get another Gray Maynard; who avoids the one thing that got him into the octagon in the first place because he is scared to get submitted.[/quote']

I don't see ***** slapping people as entertaining, and Nate is full of ****. He want bang with anybody, unless the dude totally sucks. He lost to Gray, was knocked down 3 times in that fight, and says, look I won, cause Gray's face is messed up (Gee, scar tissue, Nate the ****** Diaz).

I hope that Paul Daley reads this thread, and uses Nate Diaz as a good submission opponent, so that we can watch him get KTFO. I really want to see Nate bleeding profusely from his mouth, with drool hanging out, staring at the lights, and with a medical suspension for having a broken zygomatic.

Then he'd come up with some lame excuse, like Daley poked him in the eye.

Oh, and if you think he is a standup fighter, watch his fight with Melvin Guillard. He said that he wanted to bang, and all he did was try to do takedowns until he got one lucky one in and submitted Melvin.

Archived