This is why Fedor is the best.

Mirko4life

the main reason Fedor is probably the best lies in the 1st Nogueira fight, even to this date people don't want to fight big Nog on the ground, the'd rather stand because he is one of the most respected BJJ HW's ever, in the first Fedor/Nog fight Fedor made a mockery of his BJJ skills, often jumping straight into his guard, inviting him to try a triangle or armbar. Cross this with A.Silva and Leites when Silva was to scared to make the fight happen on the ground and you'll see that no matter who he is fighting Fedor will let the fight take place no matter where it goes. Also see Crocop/Fedor to back this point out

I am so sick of hearing about fedor this and fedor that............this is a ufc thread forum, not the girlscout strikeforce that fedor is in................if and when fedor decides he really wants to fight the top fighters of today instead of the has beens of yesterday or the never were's, then we can talk fedor.........until then, i say fedor is ducking every top fighter at hw by not signing with ufc..................so his career will end in the minor leagues....................

It's funny how all the Fedor supporters just jump out of their chairs at a chance to defend this guy. I've seen all his fights, and there is no doubt he is a top notch fighter. Most professional fighters say the same thing. The thing that pisses most people off, and me included, is the fact that he is just getting served up opponents fight after fight. I bet you will reply about how they're UFC champions and start listing his resume.. the point is he's continuously fighting lesser competition. It's comparable to Mike Tyson during his boxing career. The guy was one of the most tenacious fighters of any era, yet he fought absolutely no one. While Fedor has clearly had his share of battles his competition is getting worse, not better. Big Nog in 2004, and it just goes downhill from there. Coleman, Lindland, Hong Mon Choi?

No one is doubting this guy's talent, we're just sick of seeing it wasted. I probably wouldn't have liked Micheal Jordan either if he came back in 1996 only to return to the NBDL, and finish out his illustrious career playing nobodies and has-beens.

I am so sick of hearing about fedor this and fedor that............this is a ufc thread forum' date=' not the girlscout strikeforce that fedor is in................if and when fedor decides he really wants to fight the top fighters of today instead of the has beens of yesterday or the never were's, then we can talk fedor.........until then, i say fedor is ducking every top fighter at hw by not signing with ufc..................so his career will end in the minor leagues....................[/quote']

Dana said no to a 1 fight deal between Fedor and winner of Mir/Lesnar.....but okayed geriatric Don Frye a 1 fight deal. Balls in your court, noob.

It's funny how all the Fedor supporters just jump out of their chairs at a chance to defend this guy. I've seen all his fights' date=' and there is no doubt he is a top notch fighter. Most professional fighters say the same thing. The thing that pisses most people off, and me included, is the fact that he is just getting served up opponents fight after fight. I bet you will reply about how they're UFC champions and start listing his resume.. the point is he's continuously fighting lesser competition. It's comparable to Mike Tyson during his boxing career. The guy was one of the most tenacious fighters of any era, yet he fought absolutely no one. While Fedor has clearly had his share of battles his competition is getting worse, not better. Big Nog in 2004, and it just goes downhill from there. Coleman, Lindland, Hong Mon Choi?

No one is doubting this guy's talent, we're just sick of seeing it wasted. I probably wouldn't have liked Micheal Jordan either if he came back in 1996 only to return to the NBDL, and finish out his illustrious career playing nobodies and has-beens.[/quote']

Yeah, Arolvski, Sylvia, Rogers, Werdum, Overeem.....nobodies. You gotta be frigging kidding me.

As opposed to? Lesnar (will he ever fight again?), Mir? (he's 13-4 with losses to clowns). Velasquez? Carwin? Kongo? WTF are you talking about?

Please see my note on the 1-fight deal Dana turned down.

Yeah' date=' Arolvski, Sylvia, Rogers, Werdum, Overeem.....nobodies. You gotta be frigging kidding me.

As opposed to? Lesnar (will he ever fight again?), Mir? (he's 13-4 with losses to clowns). Velasquez? Carwin? Kongo? WTF are you talking about?

Please see my note on the 1-fight deal Dana turned down.[/quote']

http://www.lowkick.com/UFC/Report-Fedor-Camp-Wants-1-Fight-Deal-With-UFC

Link to support this.

The UFC ducked Fedor, not the other way around.

You honestly think this show he is on is serious? He is smiling the whole time. Its called entertainment' date=' not a freak show full of roided up gorilla, social rejects.[/quote']

not roided up gorrillas but a bunch of little retards. that wasnt entertaining wrestling was when i was little and it still is to some people. brock was also a ncaa champion wrestler he had a chance to make hella money. wud u so no to the wwe??? is chieck kongo a freak???? he's big. what about mir he's gotten really big. i guess he's a freak too??? what bout coleman and randy are they freaks their old n still fighting. dam all those freaks

not roided up gorrillas but a bunch of little retards. that wasnt entertaining wrestling was when i was little and it still is to some people. brock was also a ncaa champion wrestler he had a chance to make hella money. wud u so no to the wwe??? is chieck kongo a freak???? he's big. what about mir he's gotten really big. i guess he's a freak too??? what bout coleman and randy are they freaks their old n still fighting. dam all those freaks

Randy and Coleman are freaks, not normal for people that age to fight at top level.

Kongo is a freak too, he doesn't even have the shape of a normal human being. He looks more like a super-hero.

Mir is a freak too, the words that come out of his mouth can't be said by a normal person.

Brock Lesnar, is a freak. He broke a ring once in WWE.

Fedor had the chance to come to the UFC and fight Brock and he ducked it.

This "one fight" BS that M1 proposed is completely against anything the UFC has ever agreed with, they knew this...just a means for them to save face after Fedor ducked.

Fedor had the chance to come to the UFC and fight Brock and he ducked it.

This "one fight" BS that M1 proposed is completely against anything the UFC has ever agreed with' date=' they knew this...just a means for them to save face after Fedor ducked.[/quote']

No he didn't, Dana did. Fedor offered a 1 fight deal against the winner of Mir/Lesnar.....Dana said the UFC doesn't do 1 fight deals......unless you are over 40 and named Don Frye.

Your argument was obliterated with the recent Frye news.

It means that it's goddamn joke that the number 1 ranked HW in the world is taking on some freakshow with a 3-2 MMA record.

Fedor's become a joke.

And what makes you think that Lestard isn't a joke? Face it, he will be a flash in a pan fighter who is here now, but won't be too much longer because he WILL get the hell kicked out of him by a true Mixed Martial Artist. And I truly believe that that day will be real soon.

And what makes you think that Lestard isn't a joke? Face it' date=' he will be a flash in a pan fighter who is here now, but won't be too much longer because he WILL get the hell kicked out of him by a true Mixed Martial Artist. And I truly believe that that day will be real soon.[/quote']Once again your posts based on your BS predicitions. Mine based on what's actually happened... you know reality?

Once again your posts based on your BS predicitions. Mine based on what's actually happened... you know reality?

What you fail to realize is that everyone looks at Brock as a freakshow. When his days in MMA are done, he'll be forgotten in less than a year. This is a guarantee.

Conversely, Emelianenko's name will be the benchmark by which all other MMA greats are compared.

This is reality.

Once again your posts based on your BS predicitions. Mine based on what's actually happened... you know reality?

Really cause history says that your boy would get his **** handed to him by the likes of Fedor.

The reality is that Lestard will be figured out by somebody and with the way he evolves his game (real slow), that time will come soon.

What you fail to realize is that everyone looks at Brock as a freakshow. When his days in MMA are done' date=' he'll be forgotten in less than a year. This is a guarantee.

Conversely, Emelianenko's name will be the benchmark by which all other MMA greats are compared.

This is reality.[/quote']Actually no. Brock is regarded as the #2 HW in the world after only 5 pro fights by everyone who matters.

I just want to rub something in. The day Fedor loses' date=' the whole world will stand in ovation with tears of pain and joy all together and give a moment of silence for the man, the myth and the legend. But when Brock loses his next fight, the crowd will be ecstatic, cheering for the winner.[/quote']

Epic truth.

You're trying to predict what's going to happen in the future... uuhhh yeah' date=' it is a prediction.[/quote']

Royce Gracie is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Yeah just Jiu-jitsu will win you fights for awhile if you are fighting somebody who doesn't know what the hell they are doing, but eventually people caught on and he started to lose. Look up his fights with Hughes and the first one with Sakuraba. This is what will happen to Lestard because he hasn't evolved yet and probably won't.

PS, I know Brock Lestard will never be half the fighter that Royce was. Not as tough, not as reputable, and definately not as significant.

I just want to rub something in. The day Fedor loses' date=' the whole world will stand in ovation with tears of pain and joy all together and give a moment of silence for the man, the myth and the legend. But when Brock loses his next fight, the crowd will be ecstatic, cheering for the winner.[/quote']The whole world eh?

we're talking about Fedor right?

The guy who can't even sell 100k PPV's.

Newsflash, the world's population is over 6 billion.

The amount of people who would pay to watch Fedor represent

0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of that

What's funny is when Fedor does finally lose (which will happen eventually) the internet will implode with a million Brock Lesnar fans saying how much he sucks.

All the greats lose. Fedor will, too. But once he does we'll all be hearing how he was never good along with a million "I told you so's". Yeah, they';ve been telling us so for 5 years. You were bound to be right eventually.

Royce Gracie is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Yeah just Jiu-jitsu will win you fights for awhile if you are fighting somebody who doesn't know what the hell they are doing' date=' but eventually people caught on and he started to lose. Look up his fights with Hughes and the first one with Sakuraba. This is what will happen to Lestard because he hasn't evolved yet and probably won't.

PS, I know Brock Lestard will never be half the fighter that Royce was. Not as tough, not as reputable, and definately not as significant.[/quote']Look at my sig.

That's something your born with, and not something that other people can catch up with.

Look at my sig.

That's something your born with' date=' and not something that other people can catch up with.[/quote']

While those are big numbers they don't translate into MMA success. Muscling his way out of submission attempts isn't gonna work against everybody or for that matter save him from getting KTFO by a striker.

Look at my sig.

That's something your born with' date=' and not something that other people can catch up with.[/quote']

Your creatine consumption shows signs of idol worship. You worship Lesnar, and love him. We respect Fedor.

There's a huge difference, which is why 98% of people laugh at you. How do you not see this? Oh wait, right, you're 19 and a noob.

Archived