Great survival's

OriginalUFCFan

Rewatched Tim "the big boring" Sylvia and Andrei Arlovski's second fight last night and even though i really can't stand Sylvia, he did pull off a hell of a feat surviving the big overhand right that Arlovski dropped him with. That was a hell of a punch he took and still managed to get back to his feet and get the win.

What other's come to mind??

Rewatched Tim "the big boring" Sylvia and Andrei Arlovski's second fight last night and even though i really can't stand Sylvia' date=' he did pull off a hell of a feat surviving the big overhand right that Arlovski dropped him with. That was a hell of a punch he took and still managed to get back to his feet and get the win.

What other's come to mind??[/quote']

About half of Big Nog's fight.

Someone help me out on this one. It was in the early days of the ufc and this UK or Russian dude with a GI was getting pounded like crazy and blood was spraying all over' date=' but he managed to sweep the guy and got on top and won the fight....thats all I can remember and give you....who was he?[/quote']

Was it in the events with the tournaments?

strikeforce is gay. i really cant watch anyother mma other than UFC. nojoke. cant really think of any fights cuz u guys named them all but that frank trigg matt hughs was good tho. he survived the nutttttt shot lol n then beat him rear naked choke AGAIN. matt serra knows what to do to beat trigg lol jus take his back and its over

I just looked at his record and I think the fight was with Tank Abbot.. or I could have mistaken it with Dan severen....Wikipedia says the fight with severen was stopped due to Taktarov's profuse bleeding from a cut to the eye...It didnt mention any bleeding on the fight with Abbot.

Yeah I was just watching that fight on Youtube with Severn and Taktarov was wearing a GI and was getting ground and pounded pretty good.

But Taktarov never swept him...It might be an earlier fight...I dont know where that memory came from?

IDK but for some reason that sounds really familiar. IDK if it was the Tank fight because I remember after it they had to give him oxygen and I don't remember seeing any blood but I could be wrong.

strikeforce is gay. i really cant watch anyother mma other than UFC. nojoke. cant really think of any fights cuz u guys named them all but that frank trigg matt hughs was good tho. he survived the nutttttt shot lol n then beat him rear naked choke AGAIN. matt serra knows what to do to beat trigg lol jus take his back and its over

then ur not a fan of mma, get educated, many great fighters out of ufc boy

I would have to say that Roger Huerta and Guida fight. Huerta got beat pretty good fo the first two round then ended up getting the choke.

How about the Mir vs. Lesnar 1? Mir was getting GNP pretty good before he pulled the sub.

And most of Big Nogs fights.

Archived