Roy nelson can beat carwin and overated cain

fedorrule

believe me i think roy nelson can beat those overated fighters i mentioned. who has carwin beat,, gonzaga, he is not even in the top 10 and cain beat kongo, kongo is a joke with no ground game. it is a shame that these fighters are ahead of arvloski who by the way beat roy nelson, and roy nelson will show the world that these two fighters are way too overated when he fights with these two overated fighters.

Umm, he can beat Cain, who is, IMHO, a glorified LHW. He'd have a really, really hard time with Carwin. Carwin is a better wrestler, and if you saw how much trouble Roy Nelson got into with Justin Wren, you know he'd get KO'ed or slammed by Carwin. Carwin is alot bigger then Roy, for one (Dude walks around at 280+lbs.), let alone the strength advantage. He also trains with Greg Jackson's camp, which would factor into any fight.

Cain, no.

Carwin, no.

A lot of people doubt Cain. I doubted him in the Kongo fight. I doubted him even more in the Rothwell fight. Boy was I wrong. Big Nog is one of my favorite fighters of all time and my immediate reaction to the matchup was that he would beat Cain but I'm starting to think this could be an upset. I'm curious to see how the polls go on this one. Cain is going to suprise, win or lose.

As for the Carwin/Gonzaga comment, Gonzaga was a top 10 fighter around the time Carwin knocked him out. He had fought Couture for the Heavyweight Championship. Carwin hasn't fought in ages so it's stupid to say he hasn't fought a top 10 guy when the top 10 is constantly changing. The top 10 around the last time Carwin fought didn't have Velasquez or Dos Santos near the list.

Roy Nelson won't beat either of these guys. Not unless he starts taking himself seriously and gets in decent shape.

hes been proving me wrong sinse kimbo so i wouldnt count him out.

dont be fooled by the gut!... but dont get caught up in the TUF hype either

i think carwin could beat him, i think nog, mir, lesnar, couture, JDS (yeah i know randy is 205 now) and a couple of others would school him

im interested to see where his career goes

i mean its cool to have faith in ur favorite fighter, but seriously? the dood is alright. he is in no way SHAPE or form capable of beating a quality heavywieght. imagine him vs brock. dont get me wrong. i like roy nelson. he fights smart and always has a good strategy before he goes in there. But Carwin and Cain are not Kimbo and Mcsweeny. cain would dominate roy. takedown after takedown of pure embarressment. Roy nelson and paul bentuello would be a good fight. i think him and stefan struve is also a good matchup for roy.

believe me i think roy nelson can beat those overated fighters i mentioned. who has carwin beat' date=', gonzaga, he is not even in the top 10 and cain beat kongo, kongo is a joke with no ground game. it is a shame that these fighters are ahead of arvloski who by the way beat roy nelson, and roy nelson will show the world that these two fighters are way too overated when he fights with these two overated fighters.[/quote']

If by "beat" you mean lay on them and smother them with his giant man breasts, then you would be correct.

believe me i think roy nelson can beat those overated fighters i mentioned. who has carwin beat' date=', gonzaga, he is not even in the top 10 and cain beat kongo, kongo is a joke with no ground game. it is a shame that these fighters are ahead of arvloski who by the way beat roy nelson, and roy nelson will show the world that these two fighters are way too overated when he fights with these two overated fighters.[/quote']

I'm a little concerned...enough logic is missing in this statement it makes me think you need a CAT scan.

Archived