Paul Daley signs six-fight contract extension with the UFC

ricoj3323

i havent seen this posted..The UFC made a very smart decision, as they decided to extend Paul Daley's contract with six more fights after the British knockout sensation made his presence known immediately in the organization by impressively winning his first two fights.

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Paul-Daley-signs-six-fight-contract-extension-with-the-UFC.html

i havent seen this posted..The UFC made a very smart decision' date=' as they decided to extend Paul Daley's contract with six more fights after the British knockout sensation made his presence known immediately in the organization by impressively winning his first two fights.

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Paul-Daley-signs-six-fight-contract-extension-with-the-UFC.html[/quote']

page 2 homie

Bad money spent by the UFC....Koscheck is going to make him look bad....!

He a striker and thats it....no ground game!

Well its not his fault he keeps knocking guys out is it? As for no ground game he hasn't been on the ground in an MMA fight for coming up to 1 year now, neither you or I have any idea how much his ground game has improved in that time.

Don't get me wrong he could still be rubbish on thr ground but there's simply no way anyone can say with any certainty on this, unless you're from his training camp.

Great news this!! well done "semtex"' date=' also andre winner vs cole miller has been announced!! What a great fight thats going to be!! Night Night miller!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/329149-cole-miller-vs-andre-winner-a-match-for-long-time-tuf-fans[/quote']

Damn this forum, I can't help but lol whenever I hear "semtex'' now since a user posted about boycotting the ufc because it was an explosve... LOL but seriously I had a feeling this was coming, like him or not Paul daley loves to fight & trash talk and so far has been able to back it up, his pretty much a promoters dream

^^This

Can anyone say Houston Alexander. Bad biz by the UFC. He'll get tooled by Kos and get another big name because of his hype like a Rumble or Saunders and get smashed again.

to compare daley and alexander is rediculous,kos might beat him, but "big names" like rumble and saunders haha i want some of what your havin. rumble will forfiet half his check for comin in over weight then watch as daley leaves with ko of the night bonus, saunders could cause some problems with his lankyness and reach but he will want to stand and bang and its just a matter of time before he watches daley leave with the kootn bonus as well. im not a brit or a daley fan really, i jus calls em how i see's em

to compare daley and alexander is rediculous' date='kos might beat him, but "big names" like rumble and saunders haha i want some of what your havin. rumble will forfiet half his check for comin in over weight then watch as daley leaves with ko of the night bonus, saunders could cause some problems with his lankyness and reach but he will want to stand and bang and its just a matter of time before he watches daley leave with the kootn bonus as well. im not a brit or a daley fan really, i jus calls em how i see's em[/quote']

Actually Daley came in overweight for his fight against Hazelett and had to forfeit 10% of his wages.

I can't stand Daley, and can't wait for Kos to make him look like a complete and utter bag of tard that he is.

Actually Daley came in overweight for his fight against Hazelett and had to forfeit 10% of his wages.

I can't stand Daley' date=' and can't wait for Kos to make him look like a complete and utter bag of tard that he is.[/quote']

Daley has explained that he got stuck in Washington for a day and a half due to a security scare , which disrupted his weight cut, then the commission wouldn't allow him to cut 1 pound.

Archived