Fedor the **** 1 fight deal

lilsmiliex3

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some one said that dana was dodging fedor. But fedor wanted to fight the champion within one fight of the ufc. Frye is coming to the ufc to fight whoever he has too not the champion right off the bat. Noone does that. Cmon now if anything fedor knew dana would say no. Cmon now

Why would the most reputable, dominant and respected fighter in MMA history, sell his image to Dana White. LOL, you clowns are adorable.

Dnt u mean y wouldnt he????cuz he's scared of some real competition. He could've agreed to a one fight deal and fought someone to prove himself but of course not. And y wouldnt u wanna be on the biggest mma stage???? Besides the fact that he's scared. Im sure he will do good but we wont know unless he stops acting like a little bbbbbbbb

Why would the most reputable' date=' dominant and respected fighter in MMA history, sell his image to Dana White. LOL, you clowns are adorable.[/quote']

All of the other best fighters in the world don't have a problem selling their image to the UFC and getting paid millions. GSP, Anderson ect. Hell Brock has ten times a bigger name than Fedor and he's happy to be in the UFC, because it's about being in the most competitive organization with the best fighters. Not trying to keep some BS leeching agent like M1 afloat by protecting your record.

All of the other best fighters in the world don't have a problem selling their image to the UFC and getting paid millions. GSP' date=' Anderson ect. Hell Brock has ten times a bigger name than Fedor and he's happy to be in the UFC, because it's about being in the most competitive organization with the best fighters. Not trying to keep some BS leeching agent like M1 afloat by protecting your record.[/quote']

Fedor owns a big chunk of M-1 you idiot. You fail to see the business implications involved.

The fact is that Dana was too afraid to sign for one fight. It's okay, I'd be afraid too.

Fedor is a national hero in Russia. There are 140 million people in Russia. Fedor is a god in Japan. There are 127 million people in Japan.......his name is in another area code from Lesnar.....

Fedor is making more money with SF and fighting equally legitimate fighters (remember, it's only 3 fights), than anything offered by White. Get a clue.

Fedor owns a big chunk of M-1 you idiot. You fail to see the business implications involved.

The fact is that Dana was too afraid to sign for one fight. It's okay' date=' I'd be afraid too.

Fedor is a national hero in Russia. There are 140 million people in Russia. Fedor is a god in Japan. There are 127 million people in Japan.......his name is in another area code from Lesnar.....

Fedor is making more money with SF and fighting equally legitimate fighters (remember, it's only 3 fights), than anything offered by White. Get a clue.[/quote']I don't fail to see anything other than the fact that instead of being a true champion and taking on the best competition possible (UFC has 4 of the 5 top HW's and Fedor is the only one missing from that 5), Fedor cares more about his shady business venture and protecting his record.

^ Precisely. I can find the video if people need proof.

Funny. If Fedor was really as overrated as Dana thought he could have given Fedor a NON TITLE fight with the winner of Mir Vs Lesnar 2 so that wouldn't have been an issue. Seems to me like Dana didn't have much faith in his HW champion to finally prove how "overrated" Fedor is.

Cro Cop gets 2 1 fight deals in 2009. Frye gets one in 2010. Fedor ASKS for one. Not agrees but literally ASKED Dana White for a 1 fight contract and he gets denied? You mean to tell me it makes more sense to get Cro Cop and Frye than Fedor?

The UFC's ducking Fedor. Period.

Fedor is #1. If anyone wants his spot they can go to Strikeforce. End of story.

Funny. If Fedor was really as overrated as Dana thought he could have given Fedor a NON TITLE fight with the winner of Mir Vs Lesnar 2 so that wouldn't have been an issue. Seems to me like Dana didn't have much faith in his HW champion to finally prove how "overrated" Fedor is.

Cro Cop gets 2 1 fight deals in 2009. Frye gets one in 2010. Fedor ASKS for one. Not agrees but literally ASKED Dana White for a 1 fight contract and he gets denied? You mean to tell me it makes more sense to get Cro Cop and Frye than Fedor?

This about sums up reality. End thread.

The UFC is ducking the guy they desperately tried to sign on more than one occasion? What a joke.

All of the other best fighters in the world don't have a problem selling their image to the UFC and getting paid millions. GSP' date=' Anderson ect. Hell Brock has ten times a bigger name than Fedor and he's happy to be in the UFC, because it's about being in the most competitive organization with the best fighters. Not trying to keep some BS leeching agent like M1 afloat by protecting your record.[/quote']

Name one fighter that doesnt sound like Brock Lesnar or Chuck Liddell that made millions in UFC?

Desparately? They wouldn't co-promote. That's not desparate. Instead of co-promoting though' date=' they will SELL 10% of their company to Arabs. LOL. Give your head a shake.[/quote']Copromote?

The UFC is going to give a substantial portion of their business away to sign one fighter who's not even a big draw when guys like Silva, GSP, and Brock are just happy to be a part of the show?

Pathetic that you think this way.

Desparately? They wouldn't co-promote. That's not desparate. Instead of co-promoting though' date=' they will SELL 10% of their company to Arabs. LOL. Give your head a shake.[/quote']

And that speaks volumes. Because when Pride was still around they co promoted with them because they had faith in Chuck Liddell being able to Beat Wanderlei Silva and win the Pride GP. So much in fact Dana put up $250,000 of his own money on the fact. So why not co-promote? Lack of good faith. Period.

Every other Major MMA organization in the world is co-promoting with each other. Dream/Sengoku/Strikeforce come to mind. Why not the UFC? Because they have this inflated ego of theirs that they're too big? They weren't too big to do it with Pride.

Why not co-promote and put on dream fights like

Fedor Vs Lesnar or Mir

Mousasi Vs Shogun or Machida

Henderson Vs Marquardt or Silva

Melendez Vs Penn

Shields Vs GSP?

What do they stand to lose out of that?

And I beg somebody to tell me Japanese orgs like Sengoku or Dream aren't as big as the UFC. MMA in Japan is much bigger than MMA here. You're ignorant to think otherwise. The UFC could stand to copromote and finally get into Japan. Which they otherwise wont because nobody gives a **** over there.

Copromote?

The UFC is going to give a substantial portion of their business away to sign one fighter who's not even a big draw when guys like Silva' date=' GSP, and Brock are just happy to be a part of the show?

Pathetic that you think this way.[/quote']

Not even a big Draw?!

You must be a special child...

Copromote?

The UFC is going to give a substantial portion of their business away to sign one fighter who's not even a big draw when guys like Silva' date=' GSP, and Brock are just happy to be a part of the show?

Pathetic that you think this way.[/quote']

They're 450 million in debt idiot. A one fight superfight with Lesnar would be the biggest PPV in history. Regardless if M-1 and UFC split 50/50, it would be the largest payday the UFC has ever seen.

Not a big draw? You have this attitude that the only people who watch MMA are in the USA. Clearly you don't understand television exists globally, as does PPV. Get real.

And that speaks volumes. Because when Pride was still around they co promoted with them because they had faith in Chuck Liddell being able to Beat Wanderlei Silva and win the Pride GP. So much in fact Dana put up $250' date='000 of his own money on the fact. So why not co-promote? Lack of good faith. Period.

Every other Major MMA organization in the world is co-promoting with each other. Dream/Sengoku/Strikeforce come to mind. Why not the UFC? Because they have this inflated ego of theirs that they're too big? They weren't too big to do it with Pride.

Why not co-promote and put on dream fights like

Fedor Vs Lesnar or Mir

Mousasi Vs Shogun or Machida

Henderson Vs Marquardt or Silva

Melendez Vs Penn

Shields Vs GSP?

What do they stand to lose out of that?[/quote']Pride was a legit organization, M1 is a freakin joke.

Pride was a legit organization' date=' M1 is a freakin joke.[/quote']

M-1 isn't an organization tool.

You're aware that M-1 has been instrumental in establishing MMA on a nation vs nation competitive team level? Didn't think so....

As for Strikeforce...well they've been operational in MMA for 4 years, and have the greatest fighter in the world on their roster. Their roster is growing huge, and they hold about 15% of the top talent in the world. Those are HUGE gains.....not to mention they locked up a superior network television deal with CBS.....the UFC got versus.

Strikeforce has affiliations with Dream and K-1, two huge orgs with incredible rosters.....

They're 450 million in debt idiot. A one fight superfight with Lesnar would be the biggest PPV in history. Regardless if M-1 and UFC split 50/50' date=' it would be the largest payday the UFC has ever seen.

Not a big draw? You have this attitude that the only people who watch MMA are in the USA. Clearly you don't understand television exists globally, as does PPV. Get real.[/quote']BS. The UFC is not going to let some small time, shady, russian promotion with one legit fighter walk away with half of anything when they built the UFC from the ground up.

There's no way you or anyone would be defending M1 if Fedor wasn't involved in it. Lets face the facts.

I could easily say you're more attached to Fedor's nuts than I'll ever be partial to Brock' date='

but the bottom line is your resorting to insults because you already lost the argument.[/quote']

You have no arguement for anyone to have lost... everything you has said is presumption, stupidity, or been proven wrong.

BS. The UFC is not going to let some small time' date=' shady, russian promotion with one legit fighter walk away with half of anything when they built the UFC from the ground up.

There's no way you or anyone would be defending M1 if Fedor wasn't involved in it. Lets face the facts.[/quote']

It really has nothing to do with M-1 though, that's what you don't get.

SCO, you must love the attention you get here for being so clearly delusional. Obviously, your parents haven't given you much in life....I get it. But let's be realistic here man. I've seen about 3 people ever agree with you on anything. Whereas, the majority of people who obliterate your new UFC knowledge, are constantly telling you how retarded you are. Are you really this stupid?

Archived