Will MMA And The UFC Ever Come To New York?

mmarulesman

I know many might disagree with this, but i hope it gets sanctioned but they dont have fights at MSG its the home of boxing and i think it should stay that way. I know some other events are there aswell but it is known as the home of boxing because although being small the atmosphere is intense. I think the Ufc should create its own legacy and famous arena.

I know many might disagree with this' date=' but i hope it gets sanctioned but they dont have fights at MSG its the home of boxing and i think it should stay that way. I know some other events are there aswell but it is known as the home of boxing because although being small the atmosphere is intense. I think the Ufc should create its own legacy and famous arena.[/quote']

^^ This

I know many might disagree with this' date=' but i hope it gets sanctioned but they dont have fights at MSG its the home of boxing and i think it should stay that way. I know some other events are there aswell but it is known as the home of boxing because although being small the atmosphere is intense. I think the Ufc should create its own legacy and famous arena.[/quote']

Not a bad point but as stated there's numerous other events there, and as far as fighting goes it's going to be known as the home of boxing if MMA isn't even sanctioned,

MSG should and will be used by the UFC for the exact reasons you mention its rich fighting history, and its intense atmosphere make it ideal for a UFC event.

lol ufc at the hammerstein ballroom?

Boxing is on the way out.

Archived