The Babe Ruth Of UFC..

TrueGrit

Last night i was at my little cousins softball practice and one of her team mates were talkin about babe ruth..I got to thinkin about babe ruth..He was one of the best in baseball and was fat and out of shape pretty much..That made me think of Roy Nelson..haha..Im not sayin he is best of the HW division..Im sayin he is fat and could possibly do good..haha..I just thought that would be funny..

Last night i was at my little cousins softball practice and one of her team mates were talkin about babe ruth..I got to thinkin about babe ruth..He was one of the best in baseball and was fat and out of shape pretty much..That made me think of Roy Nelson..haha..Im not sayin he is best of the HW division..Im sayin he is fat and could possibly do good..haha..I just thought that would be funny..

He is not that fat:p But look at Dana's face aint he happy !!!

Do you even know who Babe Ruth was? He was so much more than just a fat guy that played ball, he is recognized as the greatest player in the history of the game.

To put his name in the same sentence as Big Country is really, really, REALLY, off.

CiCi Sabathia, Frank Thomas, Cecil Fielder, those guys compare better. Fat guys who were decent enough in spite of their girth.

Do you even know who Babe Ruth was? He was so much more than just a fat guy that played ball' date=' he is recognized as the greatest player in the history of the game.

To put his name in the same sentence as Big Country is really, really, REALLY, off.

CiCi Sabathia, Frank Thomas, Cecil Fielder, those guys compare better. Fat guys who were decent enough in spite of their girth.[/quote']

yes i know who he was..But roys career isnt over with..we havent seen what he can do in the UFC yet..

Do you even know who Babe Ruth was? He was so much more than just a fat guy that played ball' date=' he is recognized as the greatest player in the history of the game.

CiCi Sabathia, Frank Thomas, Cecil Fielder, those guys compare better. Fat guys who were decent enough in spite of their girth.[/quote']

frank thomas wasnt that fat

Archived